Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

We have a few tough games coming up including a Showdown, we have injuries to boot so this could be the start of a slump that Donuts can't dig his selfish little brain out of.
Lol he will just be like "there are numbers and uhmmm...spp injury." And everyone will be like "ok understandable kenny, have a nice day."

Lol he will just be like "there are numbers and uhmmm...spp injury." And everyone will be like "ok understandable kenny, have a nice day."
Yeah, more than likely but I think the wheel is turning, very slowly but turning. Some of the media are starting to put forward the stats and facts.
At first back in 2016 I started to dislike him as a coach, now I dislike the person for not walking and giving the club a chance with a fresh voice, to the point I don't even like my club any more. He's the most selfish man that's ever coached an AFL team.

Yeah, more than likely but I think the wheel is turning, very slowly but turning. Some of the media are starting to put forward the stats and facts.
At first back in 2016 I started to dislike him as a coach, now I dislike the person for not walking and giving the club a chance with a fresh voice, to the point I don't even like my club any more. He's the most selfish man that's ever coached an AFL team.

You’ve articulated it perfectly.

The default attitude of “do you know who I am?” entitlement when he’s asked about his contract/record drives me up the wall — like he’s genuinely offended that someone has dared to question his greatness.

You’ve achieved f#%k all in 11+ years of trying, pal.

You’re lucky you weren’t fired literally 6-7 years ago.

You’ve articulated it perfectly.

The default attitude of “do you know who I am?” entitlement when he’s asked about his contract/record drives me up the wall — like he’s genuinely offended that someone has dared to question his greatness.

You’ve achieved f#%k all in 11+ years of trying, pal.

You’re lucky you weren’t fired literally 6-7 years ago.
When he falls I hope he falls hard and is exposed for the fraud he is.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back