Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What a moronic response TJ. You, Koch, Davies, Richardson couldn't find the answer if it stood in front of you in 10 foot sized letters. H I N K L E Y
This is our beloved captain, who declared after last year's preliminary final that that wasn't the real Port Adelaide, and that we'd be better in 2022. Even a Max King set shot is more accurate.

Even if Clarko goes to the bombers there is no way North will want Hinkley.

IF....

A premiership coach like Mark Williams can be considered senior coach persona non grata for the past decade....

THEN.....

Hell will freeze over before Ken "Donuts" Hinkley gets another senior gig...

This is our beloved captain, who declared after last year's preliminary final that that wasn't the real Port Adelaide, and that we'd be better in 2022. Even a Max King set shot is more accurate.

The same captain who went on radio after last season’s defeat to West Coast and remarked that it was a shock, as he expected the team to go undefeated;

and then after the Prelim disaster said ‘it’s been kind of nice to get a reality check about mindset and where we need to be’.

I’d say it’s time to hand the reins to Wines, but he declared last year a successful one ‘in terms of win/loss’, so I’m not sure it matters who the #1 is down there in terms of the bizarroworld mentality they have.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol how glorious would it be if this started a chain of events that got Hinkley to Norf
The players don't actually believe in Hinkley, they're just out here playing 5D chess to get rid of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back