Opinion Sack Hinkley 8 - "Ask me in August"

What happens to Hinkley at the end of the year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just watched the Footy Classified from last night.Ken still has support from Kane Cornes and Koshie+ the Victorian media.
Ports not making a decision till around August.
How many losses in a row can Ken survive.Sydney loss is 3 in a row.
How long before the major sponsors start asking Koshie questions?

Last edited:

I think he will go for Tredrea's jugular.
Tredders will be barred for life from ever darkening the entrance doors to Alberton oval again.

If Jonas or Boak retire at year's end, prepare for an all out assault on Tredder's character and motives. ie "Not a true Port person. Traitor. Doesn't understand what is going on down here", etc.

Then TJ or Trav will be wheeled out as the opposition Wazza for members t vote on.

A do it for Kenny win at the SCG will just about do this place in lol imagine the swagger in the presser.. then they drop the Gather Round match.

Tredders will be barred for life from ever darkening the entrance doors to Alberton oval again.

If Jonas or Boak retire at year's end, prepare for an all out assault on Tredder's character and motives. ie "Not a true Port person. Traitor. Doesn't understand what is going on down here", etc.

Then TJ or Trav will be wheeled out as the opposition Wazza for members t vote on.
I don't doubt that for a second.

Port Adelaide FC Uncut FB group is where its at, koch and Co would call it the White Noise group. It's going off atm.

Stuff The Veronicas, get The Living End and Koch in the goalsquare to really send a message to these traitors

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you read between the lines he's not disagreeing with Tredders, he's disagreeing with the timing.

Tredders is thinking ahead though. He's now piled on the pressure going into 2 games which we will most likely lose so the fan noise will grow and more of the media will jump on.
🤔 Kane been suckin up to ken for years.

Kane>>>>>>ken>>>>Glenelg>>>>>>>>> then maybe port.

A do it for Kenny win at the SCG will just about do this place in lol imagine the swagger in the presser.. then they drop the Gather Round match.
Imagine his strut and weird handshake

I reckon a 13 year old starry eyed Whately got an autograph from Hinkley on a triumphant satdy afternoon at the CaTtErY after his beloved CATTERZ had a big win and Kenny gave him a wiggly fingered handshake which Whately will never forget and to this day he has never washed his hands.

Thats surely the only reason he still cups his aggots

Handshake Tickle GIF by Stadtradio Nürnberg

Ken and Unknown Assistant Coach celebrate a big win over the Swans silencing the White Noise.

Lol derrrrwayne on Hinkley" you just gotta lock in, back your man, you gotta stick with him for the year, it's not gonna help sacking ken now, it might not even help getting a new coach next year"

This guy can't be serious surely, he's taking the piss.

On moto g62 5G using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back