Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a bit where he fawns over over the table of "the playing group", like he's Cinderella's mother staring at her daughter in her wedding gown, he's like "i just caught the eye of one.......... jeremy.......... :) ".

he said at one point "there's no more important moment as a Port Adelaide player than that minute of Never Tear Us Apart" and went on about NTUA for a couple of minutes. it is weird to hone in on that and obviously weird to call it the most important moment playing for us.
Of course, because what happens after that is scary.

there was a bit where he fawns over over the table of "the playing group", like he's Cinderella's mother staring at her daughter in her wedding gown, he's like "i just caught the eye of one.......... jeremy.......... :) ".

he said at one point "there's no more important moment as a Port Adelaide player than that minute of Never Tear Us Apart" and went on about NTUA for a couple of minutes. it is weird to hone in on that and obviously weird to call it the most important moment playing for us.

would have thought standing on the dais in september and holding the premiership cup is a more important moment than a pre-game singalong.

but i'm just white noise, what would i know

Last edited:

Lol at the black on black on black look. Just fukcing lol. What a complete piece of sh!t he is.

h4lh9xb2ta2z.jpg

I hope the person who checks Kenny's name off at his local polling station this Saturday knows who he is. I almost want to go and volunteer around wherever he lives near the beach just so I could look up from the table I'm sitting at and say 'Why aren't you sacked yet, flog?'

I hope the person who checks Kenny's name off at his local polling station this Saturday knows who he is. I almost want to go and volunteer around wherever he lives near the beach just so I could look up from the table I'm sitting at and say 'Why aren't you sacked yet, flog?'
Now that’s what Australia should be voting on…

Vote yes! For #sackhinkley

Last edited:
West Beach Primary School
3 Woodhead St, West Beach SA 5024

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He would have done a postal vote from the bunker.

"I'll leave that up to the decision makers mate"

"But it's a referendum, you are the decision maker, it's your civic duty"

"I'm still here"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back