Opinion Sack Hinkley 9 - I Am Become Donuts, Destroyer Of Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
c17c9ee9908854aa47d1ccdbcddeb914.gif

More like

College Life Drinking GIF

A couple of my mates just received messages this afternoon. Do you think they are trying to boost some early membership numbers now with an impending announcement....

1690955233100.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A couple of my mates just received messages this afternoon. Do you think they are trying to boost some early membership numbers now with an impending announcement....

View attachment 1762673
If you can reply to it, How about Fk off, is an option.

My vibe is Koch will try to pour water on the extension speculation, say they will work through things in August and give Ken a big G up about how great the team has performed this year yada yada

.....Or Koch being the god amongst men he thinks he is just announces the extension on his 7 news spot again, i got no faith anymore.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

My vibe is Koch will try to pour water on the extension speculation, say they will work through things in August and give Ken a big G up about how great the team has performed this year yada yada

.....Or Koch being the god amongst men he thinks he is just announces the extension on his 7 news spot again, i got no faith anymore.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Whatever happens, anything at all - expect it to be extremely poorly worded, poorly executed and dripping with self importance, with a side of deflection that is dusted with "throwing everyone but Ken under the bus".

Regardless of Ken's coaching, even if he is a genius who's magically steered a pack of spuds into the pointy end of the season 3 times, the damage it's done to the club brand and perception become the Ken Hinkley football club will take years to undo. The media has built this cult of personality around a man with almost no personality. It's quite something

If you're a member, email the club and ask to be taken off of autorenew. Tell them that if Hinkley is re-signed next year, nothing less than a 2023 premiership will have you renewing in 2024.

If you're no longer a member, email the club and tell then how long you've been a member of the club for, but that you've ended your membership because of the continued employment of Hinkley. Tell them that if Hinkley is re-signed next year, nothing less than a 2023 premiership will have you renewing in 2024.

Do this as soon as you can. Do it today, ideally. Make the club aware of how much money they're going to lose by making this decision. If you wait until after they announce the decision, it'll be too late.
The only issue I see with this Sculzenfest is that if he didn't win a premiership in 2021 then it was a failure but come the end of his contract all of those words go out the window because people have short attention spans. Your strategy is right hurt them with money. But to be honest I really don't think they care unless it was 20,000 people simultaneously jumping off.

Whatever happens, anything at all - expect it to be extremely poorly worded, poorly executed and dripping with self importance, with a side of deflection that is dusted with "throwing everyone but Ken under the bus".
“What Ken has been able to do at this little suburban club from Alberton, on the national stage, is remarkable. In recognition of this, I have awarded Ken tenure in his position as head coach, thus removing any speculation on his position forever” (David Koch, probably)

Surely guys like Tredrea and Ginever are in the know. Why haven’t they mentioned anything about what they’re hearing? Apart from Tredrea’s ‘Richmond are making contact with Carr’, that’s been about it.

Tredders would know exactly what is going on but he wouldn't go with it because it could compromise his source(s).

That is not the first time I have heard of Crows fans being employed by the club. A partner of a work colleague is currently employed by us and is a huge Crows fan.

Put the broom through the whole place.

We have a Norwood loving captain, Crows people involved in the club on all levels and a bald loser from Geelong and we wonder why we are in the shits.

Bring back Port people.
To be fair, I have worked not directly but have been contracted by both Adelaide and Port. Work is work, if he is doing a professional job then it doesn't matter who he/she supports.

Its about whether you are good at your job. Nothing more. I've had somebody on the phone implying that AFC is more important than other clients but that got pushed back on pretty quickly. He had no idea I was a huge Port supporter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back