Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well yes, Clarkos manager probably did contact Port, but our board doesn't have the balls to sack our spud coach and prefer StAbiLiTy.

Ken might seem stupid, maybe he wanted to torch Essendon yesterday for this to happen, we don't get Clarko as it's too late, he knew Essendon would act, job opens up at North, he moves on and we miss Clarko.

Also - how pathetic does our admin look.

Just shows what a pathetically weak club we are. If Essendon get Clarko at the 11th hour, it means we could have definately got him. I've repeatedly said that both North and GWS are the 2 least attractive jobs in the league. Clarko has been biding his time waiting for a better option. We were that option. Our useless board squibbed. I hate them all.

Rutten is gone

They might as well fold Norf if Essendon get Clarko.

Wait....not until they ruthlessly poach Ken from us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just shows what a pathetically weak club we are. If Essendon get Clarko at the 11th hour, it means we could have definately got him. I've repeatedly said that both North and GWS are the 2 least attractive jobs in the league. Clarko has been biding his time waiting for a better option. We were that option. Our useless board squibbed. I hate them all.
I agree with this. However if Clarkson leaving North at the alter forcing them to make a play for Hinkey then I'll take that and run.

jimmy fallon camp winnipesaukee sketch GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

I find the whole thing funny as * because of the amount of 'supporters' on this board who wanted us to be flogged by Essendon on the chance that we would be forced to sack Hinkley because of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back