Opinion Sack Hinkley 6 - Kochblocked

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is our beloved captain, who declared after last year's preliminary final that that wasn't the real Port Adelaide, and that we'd be better in 2022. Even a Max King set shot is more accurate.
Jonas obviously forgot to include himself in the not `the real Port Adelaide' bit, he's a fairly ordinary footballer who got lucky when the club's standards fell through the floor.

F. Williams, Motley, Cahill, Ebert, Cunningham, Primus, Tredrea .......................................daylight......................................more daylight.......................................Jonas!

I suspect there would be past greats who never got anywhere near the honour of wearing the number guernsey still shaking their heads in disbelief.

Ken is such a c**t that he will be offered a role at North or Ess (a long term deal), and he will turn it down because he will say he is loyal....
Yea no doubt, he's full of spite for the supporter base now.. get to the bye in the 8 next year, contract extension & snide smirks at the presser.

Ken is such a c**t that he will be offered a role at North or Ess (a long term deal), and he will turn it down because he will say he is loyal....

There must be quite a bit a manager talk behind the scenes, hopefully someone rings Ken.

This potentially leaves the door ajar but won't hold my breath. Ken knows he's on a hiding to nothing next year.

Perhaps this will force his hand to ask the question 'will I get another extension after next year'?

Na, if Hinkley gets an offer from either those he’ll be gone. I don’t doubt that he’d love to stay just to spite us, but if there’s a multi year deal on offer he’s taking it.

I'll take that! And I have no idea who Graham is (could be Graham Kennedy for all I care) !
Jamye Graham, senior assistant at Freo was at West Coast assistant under Simpson for a few years including when they won the flag. He would make an excellent head coach and is good friends with Dean Cox who is also highly regarded at Sydney where he is at the moment and could very well bring Dean with him to any club he may end up coaching in the future

Yea no doubt, he's full of spite for the supporter base now.. get to the bye in the 8 next year, contract extension & snide smirks at the presser.
Black And White Reaction GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jamye Graham, senior assistant at Freo was at West Coast assistant under Simpson for a few years including when they won the flag. He would make an excellent head coach and is good friends with Dean Cox who is also highly regarded at Sydney where he is at the moment and could very well bring Dean with him to any club he may end up coaching in the future
I've been waiting for you to appear today. Thank you.

Lol if you think whatever happens at essindon will give us any hope of getting rid of Hinkley…

We are stuck with Hinkley for at least one year or another 10 years if we we make finals next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back