Injury SACK DOCTORS 1 - CTE

Remove this Banner Ad

you are aware that the cynical thing to do was pull him off for a test, as the umpire declared tex was closest man to him and would have taken the shot for goal? Not Murphy or Laird, Tex!
The same Tex©™ that shat himself under pressure in the last quarter and stabbed at an easy shot for goal which resulted in a behind?

That’s a tad harsh. My crows friends feel much the same that concussion tests should be done routinely after a knock to the head. A quick look at Paul Seedsman’s plight transcends club and tribal loyalty in this.
Was Jonas tested on Sunday ?

exactly. some of the "all da crows fans are stupid jerks" stuff is pretty tiresome. at the end of the day every fan base is just people, some of them will be good people and some will be flogs. that's the same with every club.

i have no doubt that some of the concern for aliir was genuine. and i'm sure some of it was just pathetic point scoring.

mcadam imo probably should have come off, but our treatment of jonas was probably even more bizarre, especially considering what just occurred.

the jones/aliir clash certainly appeared much worse than mcadams hit, or jonas/burton on the weekend. that's why it was controversial.

It's certainly not all Crows fans but it's definitely the Crows fan who came into this thread feigning worry for our players during a controversial incident and then didn't do the same when one of his own players copped heavy head knock which ended up being a fractured cheekbone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back