News Koch blocks Tredders push for the board

Remove this Banner Ad

Tredders is good mates with Surj. He went to the B&F in December, because Surj got his life membership.

Surj and Carr are very, very close. If Carr gets the gig after Hinkley, expect Surj back at the club in a line role not a development role like he had at both the Power and Magpies for a few years. If that happens, then expect them both to get Tredders involved - probably a part time role just like he is going to do at North.
Love Surj even though he sounds like a jockey. Pretty good coach too

He could replace Chad Cornes or Bassett, would be likely better than those 2 combined!

I suggested to Tredders that he would be back next year after the clean out, he liked my post.

It’s happening!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I feel this is a middle finger to Kock as much as anything.
Even someone as thick as Koch would have to see it that way.

Koch: If you want to be on the board at Port Warren you'll need to learn about the club.
Tredrea: No problem Kochie, I'm off to North Adelaide.

Spare a thought for Koch's bruised ego.

Even someone as thick as Koch would have to see it that way.

Koch: If you want to be on the board at Port Warren you'll need to learn about the club.
Tredrea: No problem Kochie, I'm off to North Adelaide.

Spare a thought for Koch's bruised ego.
Ego is not the only thing about Koch I’d like to see bruised.

Tredders is good mates with Surj. He went to the B&F in December, because Surj got his life membership.

Surj and Carr are very, very close. If Carr gets the gig after Hinkley, expect Surj back at the club in a line role not a development role like he had at both the Power and Magpies for a few years. If that happens, then expect them both to get Tredders involved - probably a part time role just like he is going to do at North.
Umm.. yes please.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back