Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

It's not just Port people either - I reckon there's more oppo supporters voted for Kochead than all the others combined.

Oily Olsen's only two votes have come from Port people.

I couldn't bring myself to vote for anybody other than Olsen.

Not many outside of SA would have any idea what a sleazy scumbag he is.

0ee7f702d4cd920d7544b484684b4fd1.jpg
db9389adaf840678ce78eda517d3fe61.jpg

Even the West Tigers, the biggest laughing stock in Australian sport, are more ruthless and have more gumption than Port Adelaide now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

0ee7f702d4cd920d7544b484684b4fd1.jpg
db9389adaf840678ce78eda517d3fe61.jpg

Even the West Tigers, the biggest laughing stock in Australian sport, are more ruthless and have more gumption than Port Adelaide now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

But they haven't played finals for 12 years - we make them nearly every other year, m8

Blind Freddy's grandma's canary would have known the David Koch named as connected to Epstein was the late American billionaire David H Koch and not that silly ex Sunrise campaigner, so there was no `absolute clarity' required unless he wanted to bring attention on himself.
I don't know, it's pretty easy to say 'not me. It's somebody else with the same name.'
This needs to be thoroughly investigated and he must stand down until his name is cleared by the appropriate authority

I don't know, it's pretty easy to say 'not me. It's somebody else with the same name.'
This needs to be thoroughly investigated and he must stand down until his name is cleared by the appropriate authority
Ken Hinkley has also been suspiciously quiet about the whole situation. What is he hiding? Better sack him just to be safe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not Batman.

Ken Hinkley has also been suspiciously quiet about the whole situation. What is he hiding? Better sack him just to be safe.

Kern signing in on the flight as "David Koch" to keep things on the down low.

Blind Freddy's grandma's canary would have known the David Koch named as connected to Epstein was the late American billionaire David H Koch and not that silly ex Sunrise campaigner, so there was no `absolute clarity' required unless he wanted to bring attention on himself.
You massively overestimate the intelligence of the average Sunrise viewer.

Epstein like to associate with and name drop successful and influential people. That rules out the former Australian morning TV show buffoon straight away.

Kockies birthday. All the bots/NPC supporters on Facebook wishing him a happy birthday with those embarrassing/cringe stickers.

We live in a dystopia
Hinkley's birthday was the same day as the Grand Final last year and the club had the temerity to post a 'happy birthday Kenny!' Facebook post.

At least we know the lazy bastard will never have to work on his birthday in his life.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back