Roast Sack Koch - Chairman of The Redeem Team

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not going to bag him for a charity event. In fact, that sort of light entertainment is much more in his wheelhouse than being chairman of an AFL club. That's probably why he's been successful at the former but not the latter.

I'm not going to bag him for a charity event. In fact, that sort of light entertainment is much more in his wheelhouse than being chairman of an AFL club. That's probably why he's been successful at the former but not the latter.
You don't often get it wrong TK but I believe your use of the word `entertainment' is out of place in any reference to the kokmeister. ;)

Yeah I've said it a few times but if we had found the right role for him he could have been a real asset for the club. Just like Hinkley being in the senior coach role rather than SANFL coach, Bassett being forward line coach rather than defensive coach, we put a lot of people in positions that expose their weaknesses and use none of their strengths.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact it makes him so angry is the best part about it. Should start bringing big print outs of them to home games and plastering them on port road.

Can we take legal action against Koch for scamming Port Adelaide supporters...?

Inside the world of fake ad scams stealing the identities of Kochie and celebrities like him around the world​

1699250238460.png

"Is this the end of his career?"

"He didn't know the camera was rolling."

"The scandal that shocked everyone."

Can we take legal action against Koch for scamming Port Adelaide supporters...?

Inside the world of fake ad scams stealing the identities of Kochie and celebrities like him around the world​

View attachment 1847229

"Is this the end of his career?"

"He didn't know the camera was rolling."

"The scandal that shocked everyone."

Lol kochie thinks he has credibility 🤣

Remove this Banner Ad

Back