Banter TRTT Part 14: 2022 Goodbye (To 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capitalism and neoliberalism also doubled down this century. How awful.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Both of which i'm sure you have a deep and thorough understanding.

I thought you were still in the hammock

Hammock got packed away yesterday. Deep Creek was more like Grampians in winter. Misty and cold.

Now I'm wondering where the holidays went and if i really need to go back to work on Monday.

Hammock got packed away yesterday. Deep Creek was more like Grampians in winter. Misty and cold.

Now I'm wondering where the holidays went and if i really need to go back to work on Monday.

Same, 11 days in sunny but mild Tassie and now I come back to this muggy Adelaide bullshit. Sick of it already.

Lol more like mid 20s recreational time has never been higher. Overseas holidays, the festival circuit, van life, four wheel drives... Quite frankly I don't know any older generations who did that stuff so regularly prior to conceiving children.

Can't save up 200k deposit so why not enjoy your life instead of hoping you get to do it when you're 67 years old

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A house in the Yabba costs the same as a bag of stale chips and a half eaten pie
I talked about a boomer I know who's a career barman. Anyway his house recently went on the market for 700k. Dunno how much pies are in Tassie mate but you might be getting taken for a ride there.

The Yabba housing market ain't what it used to be. Anyway the point was about my capacity to save dosh, not the cost of real estate.

Last edited:
******* hell just went down the club for a takeaway meal, figured I might grab a drink while I wait, 3 bucks for a pirate life!

Inflation? Not at the musos apparently.

Reading Murder Machine why has no one made a film about the Roy DeMeo Crew? fukc me the most ruthless mafia pricks ever, these guys were chopping up people on the regular at the Gemini Lounge with estimates of up to 200 victims.

Pretty big influence on The Sopranos we even get the real life gay gangster Vito.

Surely if you can save 200k you could buy a decent stereo & speakers for ya turntable.
Not with a missus that's taken a nearly half a dozen years off work and kids.

And a V8.

And drinking.

And four other cars.

And a mortgage.

Related insurances.

Renovations.

Avocados.

The Autism Spectrum stuff really only became prevalent this century, before that, you were either labelled slow, dumb, special, a Minda or sometimes "gifted". As harsh as it sounds, that's the way it was.
lol growing up we'd drive past the ******* centre and I say to my sister "that's where we bought you from"

Harsh times

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Where'd ya go what did ya do

Spill

Flew into Devonport, spent 5 days in Ulverstone, went to: Stanley, Cradle Mountain, Tasmanian Arboretum. One day in Launceston, went to Cataract Gorge. One day on the east coast Bay of Fires area. Four days in Hobart: Mt. Wellington (snow in January!), Pt. Arthur, the docks with all the Syd-Hobart hullaballoo, Salamanca markets etc.

Pretty standard stuff but a great time!

lol growing up we'd drive past the ******* centre and I say to my sister "that's where we bought you from"

Harsh times

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Very much a different world then, kids stayed kids longer, I think I still believed in Santa till I was about 12, now days they are on murder charges at that age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back