Society/Culture Christchurch Mosque mass shooting

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it amazing that people on here are happy to spread the same sort of bullshit that motivated the killer in the wake of said killings. He may be a murderous deranged a-hole, but he knows his audience.
They are literally carrying on his arguments. And using his actions as a pretense for carrying out his policy aims.

This board is a write off. Some of these campaigners are off the ideological deep end, sitting around tickling each others balls. It has become a white nationalist incubator. It will be in the news one day.

I'm sitting in a shopping centre mall having lunch at the moment looking around and I see literally dozens of different ethnic groups eating lunch peacefully and with no issues.

Multiculturalism isn't about people of different ethnicities eating lunch in the same food court.

It's a set of government policies, aimed at managing and institutionalising diversity by putting people into ethnic and cultural boxes, then defining individual needs and rights by virtue of the boxes into which people are put, and using those boxes to shape public policy.

The policies, with the associated funding, encourage political groups to form - often undemocratic ones. If you allocate political power and financial resources by ethnicity, then people began to identify themselves in terms of those ethnicities, and only those ethnicities. We've seen it here with Aborigine policies. For immigrants, the policies give incentives to retain the culture of birth rather than assimilate, a disincentive to learn the language of their new country, and in some cases ghettoisation. For illustration, a greater percentage of Turks in Germany regularly attend mosque than in most parts of Turkey.

Multiculturalism policies actually work against the ethnic integration that you desire.

I mean come on. You're either part of the problem (some Trump supporting Alt right anti migrant redneck) or you're part of the solution.

Good intentions don't mean you're not part of the problem.

Did I 'enable'? Am I supposed to feel guilty? Happy?

I'm vaguely embarrassed that one of the murderers is Australian.

I think as a society we enable it.

Websites like stormfront, 4chan, 8chan are allowed to exist infetted.

What sort of society do we live in where it is is possible that the whole thing can be streamed live on Facebook?

With zero repercussions to anyone.

A lot of things are very very wrong.

You and him want this to precipitate a discussion on multi-culturalism.

Be prepared for a very different reaction against far right types.
So your tribe hates far righties and their tribe hates you.

You're really not helping here kid with your dog whistle for violent retaliation.

Ahh the language of the educated. No doubt completely immersed in all the various twists and turns of humanity over the centuries LOL.
No empathy here buddy, string them high I say. Nonetheless one must seek to understand what is actually happening around the globe. It doesn't matter if it's Brexit or Trump or this type of abhorrent act. The multi-cultural Utopia is at a cross-roads and no-where historically has it really worked. Unfortunately, like it or not that is fact. The dream of total and equal inclusiveness of every culture in every country world wide is a noble one and entirely understandable from a globalist monetary point of view as well. It's just never happened anywhere and really succeeded. Eventually the individual tribes and bands formed within the nation divide and slowly destroy it. Always has thus far in history
Brexit aint happening and in the second vote Stay will win in a landslide, Trump will be a one term president, then go to jail. The left is gaining momentum even in the rust belt of America (the place it was created), even the church has had to admit its run by pedos. Loonies like this guy are a symtom of this ****ed up decade weve endured where the ignorant ruled. the 2020s are going to be better.

They are literally carrying on his arguments. And using his actions as a pretense for carrying out his policy aims.

This board is a write off. Some of these campaigners are off the ideological deep end, sitting around tickling each others balls. It has become a white nationalist incubator. It will be in the news one day.
Yeah MODS ,reign these right wing posters in please, you know who they are it's getting out of hand.

This is the s**t we get on this forum.

Nazis and white nationalists empathising with mass murders.

Dog c unts.
The politics boards on this forum are absolutely littered with alt right and other right wing whackadoos. I'm long past the point of trying to comprehend their point of view. They are all scum afaic.

Have I now?

Cheering on another white crusade, and I've lost the plot?

I've been quoted by a bloke who supports a team in the UK that, if he ever said out loud in that city - which he won't because he's a coward - would get his ******* head kicked in

So what's your basic failing then? Little white boy can't handle some truths? Wants to punch out a one liner for a couple of likes?

Get ****** campaigner

Sir I'm going to need you to take this breathalyser test.

You seem to be a little over-invested in that case.

****ing terrible for those affected. One of the finest from our board, an outstanding bloke, has a couple of friends amongst the casualties. Just everyday people going about their business and this s**t looms up out from the sewerage.
Your second sentence is a perfect example of why. Have you read the thread?

Shocking and I feel for the victims, their families and the person you refer to.

You and him want this to precipitate a discussion on multi-culturalism.

Be prepared for a very different reaction against far right types.

Notice the ******* words they use all the time? Elites and the educated?

A pisstake, a monumental pisstake. Excusing themselves for bullshit like what happened today

I'm personally done. I've tried to understand different points of view, and they all seem to gravitate around "well a couple of Arabs dying is an eye for an eye"

* them, * this. Speak your s**t out loud campaigners, and if you get belted don't come ******* crying to anyone

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is all the fault of conservative posters in australia.

Malifice gave us a serve about being RWNJ's.

Gough wanted to know what Fraser Anning's solution is.

Immigration has been given a run.

David Schwartz bets his life on this being all Taylor's doing.

If a muslim extremist decides to carry out a revenge attack, then that is also the fault of us conservatives, because we enabled the christchurch bloke.

Left 4:Right: 0

My advice would be to switch allegiances before it's too late.

40 people who were minding their own business are dead.

They're not going home tonight BECAUSE of politics.

Have I now?

Cheering on another white crusade, and I've lost the plot?

I've been quoted by a bloke who supports a team in the UK that, if he ever said out loud in that city - which he won't because he's a coward - would get his ******* head kicked in

So what's your basic failing then? Little white boy can't handle some truths? Wants to punch out a one liner for a couple of likes?

Get ****** campaigner
Ok Biff.

The politics boards on this forum are absolutely littered with alt right and other right wing whackadoos. I'm long past the point of trying to comprehend their point of view. They are all scum afaic.

Ah yes, calling the enemy scum and seeing them as abnormal. That couldn't possibly have bad consequences, could it?

You are a maniac, you're defending this bullshit

Neck up? Neck yourself campaigner

I'm defending myself from your derangement, I'm not defending this pos he deserves the 7 hells coming his way (hopefully).

Can't believe you'd weigh in with absolute garbage like this and have a dig very poor form.

So your tribe hates far righties and their tribe hates you.

You're really not helping here kid with your dog whistle for violent retaliation.
There is a clear threat coming from right wing terrorists. They need to be dealt just as campaigners who believe Mohommad is the best and will kill others to prove it are dealt with.

You want to interpret that as violent retaliation, good.

If I believe women should be subservient to men and you don’t, or if I believe it’s right to strike my children and you don’t, or I believe that criminals should be executed and you don’t, and I’m willing to apply said beliefs, where is the common ground?
Having a good time mate? Keep your right wing agenda off this board and show some respect to the dead.

The technological advances are reliant on fossil fuels providing ubiquitous and constant access to electricity. Simply removing permanent access to power is enough to significantly alter the way in which those technologies are integrated into our lives.

Coal is phasing out and being replaced by renewables.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back