bris 25-60
coll 13-48
hawks 13-48 @ 15%

all through tab

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2u live on cats -9.5.

Sorry I didn't get in pre match.

☀️☀️☀️

I'm thinking 1u Dees and unders and might assess live. If it's close late then bombers will run over the top.

I picked all three of St Kilda, Gold Coast and Brisbane last weekend. Sadly did not put money on them (forgot).

This week I like Essendon over Melbourne. I can see a real belting coming Melbourne's way. 40+ @ 13s seems juicy.

Also like Carlton over Sydney.

Not going to put money on this weekend because I fear I may still be on tilt from last weekend.

Could have made a motser if I put the bets on when I made my post.

Often teams will bounce back very hard from 2 deplorable losses so it's interesting to see Melb and Ess in the same situation. Probably best to watch early and see which team (if any lol) is switched on ready to go and bet live. Both teams are looking vunerable with weak forward lines and the Melb backline is also poor.

Both Syd and Carl 0 and 2 so they'll be desperate, but Carl didn't have a loss under 10 points last year (or the 2 games this year) and with Curnow and Kreuzer still out Syd look much better on paper. I don't rate Syd but Carl will surely be near the bottom and think Syd should cover.

With Rich missing Caddy, Riewoldt, Grimes, Rance, Houli and Grigg their teams looking very ordinary. Pity Greene isn't playing because the GWS forward line isn't very potent, but at home should cover regardless.

Harder to judge Port because Melb have been so poor but they did struggle against Carl a bit. Alot of young players so perhaps might be a bit flat on the road after a couple of good wins. Think Bris have the slightly better team, been in better form and playing at home.

I think the Coll team is stacked - certainly better than WC. Home ground advantage and a bit of revenge factor for their GF loss last year. I like how they dismantled Rich last week and they should win if they use a similar style and not bomb it long to McGovern. I got on at -13.5 but it might be a bit tight because WC have a good record against Coll.

2 intense, close games for GC including a win last week. Often terrible teams are very poor after a win and i'm thinking they might not maintain the same intensity 3rd game in a row on the road. WB had a massive last quarter and they surely should dominate the midfield - hopefully their last quarter momentum carries over as it's a largish line for a team with an average forward line.

Not sure if NM can bounce back after 2 bad losses. It looks like they have structural issues and they might get dismantled by the Hawks. Burgoyne and Shiels out, but Wingard in which is certainly a bonus. Hawks were brilliant against Ade and 5 goals up at 3 quarter time vs WB so the majority of the 2 games have been dominant. Midfield isn't winning much of the ball though which is a concern if Scully and Wingard are underdone.

Hoping StK is a bit flat after 2 big games (and wins). They were very poor against GC and look very weak on paper without Steven and other injuries. Freo are often fantastic at home and terrible away so I think they'll win this easily. Their structure should also look less top heavy with Matera in and Lobb into the ruck. Fyfe has been copping a bit of a serve in the media so hopefully he comes out all guns blazing.

Seems like i've picked all the favs which is disconcerting given the first 2 rounds but hopefully bookies have adjusted too much to the upsets.

3u Nathan Jones under 23.5 disposals @ 1.79 (Sportsbet).

Doesn't win nearly as much since his move to the wing late last season.
Adding:

2U James Harmes over 22.5 disposals @ 1.79 (Sportsbet)
0.75U Darcy Parish AGS @ 3.25 (Ladbrokes)

Harmes been big since he essentially swapped roles with Jones, while Parish did play a bit forward last week.

Back