Prediction Changes round five

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to blood some players who haven’t had an opportunity yet. I want all 40 listed players to be able to play a role when called up. As we saw last year the more players we play the more they can get use to our game plan towards the business end of the season

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

We need to blood some players who haven’t had an opportunity yet. I want all 40 listed players to be able to play a role when called up. As we saw last year the more players we play the more they can get use to our game plan towards the business end of the season

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I'm not sure which players you have in mind, but the idea of blooding players just for the sake of it at this stage of proceedings seems a bit fraught.

I'd continue with Brown for a few games to see if he can get his confidence up.

I agree with this. I'm a fan of Brown, and I think he is building more confidence and game awareness each time he plays. His position is vulnerable, though, so he needs to keep showing signs.

Like everyone else I'd like to see Sier back in, but it seems reasonable that he'll need another run or two at VFL.

Sier doesn't get a recall yet for mine. Needs a few weeks of top output. His disposal ratio has always been a bit skewed I reckon. When a man can kick the ball 50 metres off one step, why would he look for so many handpasses? Especially if they are to players in a worse position? It bothered me last year and he's still playing that way it seems. Happy for any analysts to set me straight here.

For mine he proved himself best 22 last year, so he only needs one good game. I don’t mind someone who handballs it and looks to release the runners, it’s something I wish Adams would do more of.

Wills will only make a slow midfield slower.
In this case it's not about slow its about bulk and power - Bont was literally bullying our guys last night, as was West Coast. It is a major reason why we so often struggle in the clearances so if Sier is still a little way off we NEED a big body in there negating that.

After Wills we don't seem to have a big bodied mid who can do the job.

In this case it's not about slow its about bulk and power - Bont was literally bullying our guys last night, as was West Coast. It is a major reason why we so often struggle in the clearances so if Sier is still a little way off we NEED a big body in there negating that.

After Wills we don't seem to have a big bodied mid who can do the job.
De Goey

Beams will come in,
And Pendles must be on thin ice.

The captain won’t be on thin ice.
We aren’t going to be a laughing stock and drop our captain and one of our most decorated players in the club’s history...so let’s give that a rest.

Beams in is a must.
Be interesting to see or hear how Sier went yesterday?
Another big body would be handy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No need to be a smartarse. You don't need to be a coach to know that a bloke who keeps coming to the bench for a spell every three minutes isn't going to be called up for an AFL game.
That didn’t stop him from being selected last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back