West Coast v Fremantle - The Darby Derby. AFL Round 4, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

One of the worst games of football I've ever seen. Fremantle were the better team and deserved to win. At the end of the day all the matters is winning though and with several favourites going down this round, job well done West Coast.

Terrible terrible game

Cockburn bought us down to their level

And for all the rubbish that has gone on all week. No one booed Brayshaw.
Ah s**t.. You mean after the week long inciting by the media to get us to boo him didn't work? Poor them.

It was heartwarming to witness such an outpouring of support for Gaff to applaud the difficulties he's overcome.

I'm sure eagles supporters were equally magnanimous in their cheering of Barry Hall and Ty Vickery in their triumphant returns from such difficulties. Really makes you appreciate the human spirit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was heartwarming to witness such an outpouring of support for Gaff to applaud the difficulties he's overcome.

I'm sure eagles supporters were equally magnanimous in their cheering of Barry Hall and Ty Vickery in their triumphant returns from such difficulties. Really makes you appreciate the human spirit.
Shut up you idiot. Get over it.

To be fair to eagles supporters though, there's no way they could have known what Gaff had done when they were cheering him. They probably just thought Freo were being mean to him.

Lol - you guys really need to move on. The guy has free rent in your collective pea brained heads.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back