West Coast v Fremantle - The Darby Derby. AFL Round 4, 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

That's ok. At least dockers fans can celebrate our WAFL loss like they did last week. Oh wait.

Lol - you guys really need to move on. The guy has free rent in your collective pea brained heads.
Its the utensil burn way

Always playing the victim, always someone else to blame for being irrelevant for 25 years.

Should go to Fremantle and get my 25 year commerative coin. Smeared in brown.

It was heartwarming to witness such an outpouring of support for Gaff to applaud the difficulties he's overcome.

I'm sure eagles supporters were equally magnanimous in their cheering of Barry Hall and Ty Vickery in their triumphant returns from such difficulties. Really makes you appreciate the human spirit.
Ha ha idiot

Brayshaw, the magnanimous soul that he is, wisely stayed away from the ball in the first half, while you deranged psychopaths whooped and hollered at Gaff, knowing your baser instincts would shame you.
Turn it up.

He's a great individual and nicest man you've ever met, that had a brain implosion and f**** up in a major way. Would you like us to burn him alive?

But you keep the rage going if it helps you deflect away from your teams performance.

We won playing like s**t. Good teams do that.
Playing a fairly s**t team though. I mean, you're right but it's not much to take away from the game, right?

To be honest I thought everyone was far too well behaved. No feral crowd. No fremantle players trying to line up Gaff. It had about the same intensity as the last time we played Gold Coast. Next time someone take one for the team and give someone a belting pls

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was heartwarming to witness such an outpouring of support for Gaff to applaud the difficulties he's overcome.

I'm sure eagles supporters were equally magnanimous in their cheering of Barry Hall and Ty Vickery in their triumphant returns from such difficulties. Really makes you appreciate the human spirit.
Why would they cheer opposition players and opposition players who had done the dirty on their WC counterparts?

Are you really getting shirty because supporters have a bias towards their own side?

I think he may be just realising that his team is actually extremely s**t and he has no other Avenue to turn down other than deerrrrrr eagles cheered gaff deerrrrrr eagles fans bad
Why would they cheer opposition players and opposition players who had done the dirty on their WC counterparts?

Are you really getting shirty because supporters have a bias towards their own side?

On Pixel 3 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sort of weird to read the Freo board praising the game as signs of improvement, when yet again it was a bloke in defence chopping off our forward thrusts who gets awarded BOG.

Lake, McGovern, Hurn, etc, etc. When teams beat you the same way, all the time, it exposes some serious deficiencies. If you're an intercept marking half back you must love playing against Freo.

Freo fans still worship Farmer and he belted his missus amongst a host of other people, get over it

It's amazing he is given we just had to listen to Pav cheer for two hours.
Was a bad commentary line up for sure.

Eddie with his hammy insincerity, but just the contempt in his voice told a different story.

The only time the box perked up was when Freo scored. It was interesting how no one took his bait though, when he started with the "well boys, why couldn't he miss like that before today" line. It was a terrible game though. WC playing like they were phoning it in, the players need a bit of a clip.

Sort of weird to read the Freo board praising the game as signs of improvement, when yet again it was a bloke in defence chopping off our forward thrusts who gets awarded BOG.

Lake, McGovern, Hurn, etc, etc. When teams beat you the same way, all the time, it exposes some serious deficiencies. If you're an intercept marking half back you must love playing against Freo.
Not all of it was bad kicking, some just inexperienced/poor forward craft.

Sheppard and Hurns forwards led them to the ball a lot, and the leads were predictably timed, hence WC's defence were intercepting even when the delivery was ok. Taberner was good though.

If you're going to dredge up ancient history, there's a bloke suffering from amphetamine psychosis who's looking at a long prison stint, that you absolutely adored.

Harley or Jesse? :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back