List Mgmt. Where are they now? (ex suns)

Remove this Banner Ad

Could we rookie list him on minimal salary and use Rigby and our superior GC culture to reinvigorate him?

That would be funny as hell to get him back over here and fix him. EAD Freo. Wont happen though

Could we rookie list him on minimal salary and use Rigby and our superior GC culture to reinvigorate him?
Harley is done. No AFL club will sign him beyond this year. Quite sad really because he had all the ability in the world and has been given more chances than just about any other footballer. Fortunately for us, we were able to acquire the Fremantle pick that became Brayden Fiorini in the Bennell trade.

Why anybody wants to play for north is beyond me
Hopefully Bailey Scott realises that next year and comes home to us!

Aaron is still a crab. His defensive effort at the start of the 2nd qtr was embarrassing even for him.
This bloke is an absolute cancer and you can't win with only 17 players trying to defend and Hall chasing his own kicks - saw some article in the Herald Sun this morning were he used the excuse of a 'tight throat' for his poor form over the last 2 years. Never his fault.

On CPH1725 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Drinking problem , could cause tension among the playing group . Talent can only take you so far .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This bloke is an absolute cancer and you can't win with only 17 players trying to defend and Hall chasing his own kicks - saw some article in the Herald Sun this morning were he used the excuse of a 'tight throat' for his poor form over the last 2 years. Never his fault.

On CPH1725 using BigFooty.com mobile app
It's no co-incidence that every coach he's played under and an all-time great in Blight saw through him
But again-opposition teams thinking we're throwing away magic beans
To all those LURKERS
IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED
The guys playing well at other Clubs from the Suns chose to walk
I can't think of a single delisting who has gone on to greatness at another club

It's no co-incidence that every coach he's played under and an all-time great in Blight saw through him
To all those LURKERS
IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED
I can't think of a single delisting who has gone on to greatness at another club

Who was a better pickup Taylor Hine or Aaron Hall?

To all those LURKERS
IT HAS NEVER HAPPENED
Spot on - no one has left and improved. Caddy's probably the only one but he left after 2 seasons and his best was always ahead of him.
Zac Smith was supposedly the next Polly Farmer.
Prestia is the same butcher
O'Meara no better than 2014-15 really.
Garlett is VFL standard. Gorringe, Shaw all disappeared soon after.
Hall the icing on a cake for a finals bound team.
Lyons was going to rip the comp apart.
Bennell and Dixon both the same.

Its was more indicative of the recruiting for 7 seasons IMO.

Spot on - no one has left and improved. Caddy's probably the only one but he left after 2 seasons and his best was always ahead of him.
Zac Smith was supposedly the next Polly Farmer.
Prestia is the same butcher
O'Meara no better than 2014-15 really.
Garlett is VFL standard. Gorringe, Shaw all disappeared soon after.
Hall the icing on a cake for a finals bound team.
Lyons was going to rip the comp apart.
Bennell and Dixon both the same.

Its was more indicative of the recruiting for 7 seasons IMO.
Agreed. I think Lynch and May will be good for there clubs mainly just because they are hitting the prime of there careers but i'm not sure they'll be better than 2016-17. O'Meara will probably end up being better but that's expected when you win rising star.

Agreed. I think Lynch and May will be good for there clubs mainly just because they are hitting the prime of there careers but i'm not sure they'll be better than 2016-17. O'Meara will probably end up being better but that's expected when you win rising star.
I'm actually not sure May will be. If his conditioning is seriously as far behind as it's been said, he'll need at least another pre-season or two to improve his running enough to be AFL standard by current standards which will take him to 28/29. He's also getting injured more now because of how piss poor his conditioning was. I would be concerned if I was a Melbourne supporter. Looked bog average against Geelong

I'm actually not sure May will be. If his conditioning is seriously as far behind as it's been said, he'll need at least another pre-season or two to improve his running enough to be AFL standard by current standards which will take him to 28/29. He's also getting injured more now because of how piss poor his conditioning was. I would be concerned if I was a Melbourne supporter. Looked bog average against Geelong
Will be interesting I reckon
Had a really poor season last year with us
Rory was our rock

chose to leave
the boys even fasted for Ramadan with the little ingrate

Absolutely, we gave him a chance at an AFL career and bent over backwards as a club and community to embrace him.
What was his response???
Be an ingrate, wet his bed as we had a big challenge ahead of us and the worst part was imply a welcoming open community as xenophobic. Appalling bloke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back