Preview Rnd 6 - Carlton v Hawthorn Sunday April 28th 3.20PM @ UTAS - Team Post #1331

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good Kennedy was in his first game for us..

Cripps/Kennedy/Kreuzer combo destroyed the Tuggers in that first quarter and half in 2018 ..absolutely destroyed them and then both Kennedy and Kreuzer - gone..
He had 4 possessions and no clearances. Might have been going ok but that's hardly destroying them.

How good Kennedy was in his first game for us..

Cripps/Kennedy/Kreuzer combo destroyed the Tuggers in that first quarter and half in 2018 ..absolutely destroyed them and then both Kennedy and Kreuzer - gone..

Kennedy had 4 touches. You think you might be putting a bit too much extra Mayo on that?

What is he, the new Cyril Riolli with every one of his touches worth double?

In: C.Curnow, Kennedy
Out: Casboult, Polson

B: Plowman---------------Jones--------------Simpson

H: Marchbank-----------Weitering------------Newman

C: Thomas---------------Cripps---------------O'Brien

H: Murphy---------------C.Curnow-----------McGovern

F: Gibbons---------------McKay---------------Fisher

Foll: Kreuzer, Walsh, SPS

Bench: Kennedy, Dow, E.Curnow, Silvagni

He had 4 possessions and no clearances. Might have been going ok but that's hardly destroying them.

Kennedy had 4 touches. You think you might be putting a bit too much extra Mayo on that?

What is he, the new Cyril Riolli with every one of his touches worth double?

Watch the game again especially the first quarter and half ...and dont be fooled by final score line playing two men down and a bunch of kids with no tank.

Watch the game again especially the first quarter and half ...and dont be fooled by final score line playing two men down and a bunch of kids with no tank.

Its still 4 touches. Even if they were the best 4 touches in the history of football, it's an exceedingly thin argument that the bloke has to be promoted 14 months later.

Its still 4 touches. Even if they were the best 4 touches in the history of football, it's an exceedingly thin argument that the bloke has to be promoted 14 months later.

Kennedy has to earn his spot, I'm not arguing he is a must include (lots of question marks about his fitness apparently) - the original post I made was agreeing with another posters view on Kennedy's game V Tuggers in 2018 - so my view on his impact in that game's first quarter and half isn't a lone voice fwiw - also don't forget - I'm never ever wrong.:moustache:

i wouldn't mind poison out, Dow to play more forward 50 (he's the one mid with serious toe) kennedy to play inside mid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would suggest it will be a straight swap Cuningham for Polson.

Even though he has missed footy he has been doing a full training load if I recall correctly. They just didn't want him to risk the kidney with contact

Charlie, Cuningham, Garlett, Kennedy into the extended squad.

Above + Simpson, Casboult, Polson, JSOS on the extended bench

Hawks in:
  • Ben Stratton,
  • Liam Shiels,
  • Tim O'Brien,
  • Jonathon Ceglar

In: C. Curnow, Cuningham, J. Garlett, M. Kennedy

Extended bench. No one dropped yet.

For the Hawks; Stratton, Ceglar, Shiels and O'Brien in with no omissions.

This is the extended bench:

• 6 Kade Simpson
  • 41 Levi Casboult
  • 28 David Cuningham
  • 1 Jack Silvagni
  • 21 Jarrod Garlett
  • 7 Matthew Kennedy
  • 30 Charlie Curnow
  • 29 Cameron Polson
Simpson and Silvagni won't get dropped.

So it's 2 of:

• 41 Levi Casboult
  • 28 David Cuningham
  • 21 Jarrod Garlett
  • 7 Matthew Kennedy
  • 30 Charlie Curnow
  • 29 Cameron Polson
Logical choices are Cuningham and Charlie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back