Round 6 Venting and Discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

All good man,.....but I bet if you had your time over you would have used those 3 trades better.

It's great that you share this sort of stuff cos it shows others how reactionary/points chasing trades can bite you in the bum
Yeah its my 1st year playing in like 5 years, so definitely learning as I go, since then I have focused on making cash or trading out only injuries instead and will upgrade later on in the season.

I've never felt a need to post in the vent thread until now. Here I go:

Hately 22 touches on debut and you *ing drop him? Give me strength you *ing orange and charcoal campaigners, hope he sees the light and joins Carlton like the rest of ur list has, you *ing dumpsterfire of a club.

I want to take Grundy's VC score, but I'm not sure I can safely do so.

My rookie rucks, Darcy and Darcy, are both listed as emergencies. If I Captain Burgess and Miers gets rested, i'll cop a donut unless I also have Petru as EMG. But if I safeguard myself there and Miers does play, I'll get lower score of Miers and Petru. Similar issue if I Captain Clark, I'll get the lowest score from Lockhart and Scrimshaw (which I bloody hope is Lockhart's!).

Hmm, what to do? Gamble that either Fort or Cameron will play? Horse will most likely * me up.

Hately 22 touches on debut and you ruddy drop him? Give me strength you ruddy orange and charcoal campaigners, hope he sees the light and joins Carlton like the rest of ur list has, you ruddy dumpsterfire of a club.
feels much better now doesn't it:thumbsu:

Hately 22 touches on debut and you ruddy drop him? Give me strength you ruddy orange and charcoal campaigners, hope he sees the light and joins Carlton like the rest of ur list has, you ruddy dumpsterfire of a club.

we'd be happy to take him off their hands

Quality vent. Welcome to the club :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn't watch the game today and my 2 players went well...I should do that more often. Crisp now has repaid the faith, 2 horrific scores and 2 good scores. As long as he can get a big ton every now and then to make up for the horrific weeks, he should be ok. Think I just have to ride this rollercoaster until I'm making luxury trades, well after the byes.

6/615...I've had similar starts before but when the actual weekend games start it all goes downhill. So I'm glad I have a few players before the weekend starts, led by Ro(C)ky tomorrow night...imagine if he gets 180 haha

Hmm, what to do? Gamble that either Fort or Cameron will play? Horse will most likely **** me up.
Geelong must think the Eagles are still running with Naitanui & Lycett in the ruck.
From last week they've added Abbot & Fort to the extended squad and they don't need either of those Rucks.

My rookie rucks, Darcy and Darcy, are both listed as emergencies. If I Captain Burgess and Miers gets rested, i'll cop a donut unless I also have Petru as EMG. But if I safeguard myself there and Miers does play, I'll get lower score of Miers and Petru. Similar issue if I Captain Clark, I'll get the lowest score from Lockhart and Scrimshaw (which I bloody hope is Lockhart's!).

Hmm, what to do? Gamble that either Fort or Cameron will play? Horse will most likely **** me up.
Lol this tuff

Yeah its my 1st year playing in like 5 years, so definitely learning as I go, since then I have focused on making cash or trading out only injuries instead and will upgrade later on in the season.

Theres nothing wrong with upgrading now, you just don't want to be spending crazy prices for players that will be dropping any round now. Upgrading for bargain players is never a bad thing.

559/6.

Dusty was a mistake.

Ehh, one round and was being tagged. He's Dusty and he's a forward. That automatically brings down the average he needs to hit to be viable. Richmond will get straightened out soon enough and he will be "Dusty" again. I picked him up and i dont regret it

Geelong must think the Eagles are still running with Naitanui & Lycett in the ruck.
From last week they've added Abbot & Fort to the extended squad and they don't need either of those Rucks.

Nah, it's possible that Sav gets a rest this week, hence their possible inclusion. Sav has been slightly out of form, so a run in the twos might do him good. Abbott dominated last week, so good chance he gets a shot. Fort also going well, but think Abbott is slightly ahead

Theres nothing wrong with upgrading now, you just don't want to be spending crazy prices for players that will be dropping any round now. Upgrading for bargain players is never a bad thing.
Yeah I moreso meant less sideways moves now, I brought in Zerret over Whitfield last week because I think Zerret has hit his lowest price, Whitfield should come down eventually.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back