Vent 2024 Vent Your Disappointments Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
There's a certain equilibrium that maintains balance within the Fantasy World ....a set of rules, that we've all heard about, but rarely followed:

As we all know though ....the Fantasy Gods are going to get us at some stage this season .....so if you need a private room to vent your anger, you are invited to express your displeasure, in an appropriate way

jx9d9xtxbolb1.gif

It's OK to be frustrated ....OK to be angry ....but we are still gentlemen and gentle women here .......

giphy.gif

Last edited:

He's going to be a forced trade this week I reckon. Or worse a sub in the second last game of the round 🙃
He has probably cost the saints 2 games. Directly turned it over for 2 goals last week and then basically broke the record for turnovers. They dont need him back there with Sinclair and NWM.

There is a reason Port pissed him off, hes soft as butter in the contest and goes to water one on one. When your only asset is your kicking you really cant be butchering it.

He's going to be a forced trade this week I reckon. Or worse a sub in the second last game of the round 🙃
He has probably cost the saints 2 games. Directly turned it over for 2 goals last week and then basically broke the record for turnovers. They dont need him back there with Sinclair and NWM.

There is a reason Port pissed him off, hes soft as butter in the contest and goes to water one on one. When your only asset is your kicking you really cant be butchering it.
At least you'll get to trade Bonner out. Nic Martin is bad enough to get a role change but too good to be dropped altogether.

At least you'll get to trade Bonner out. Nic Martin is bad enough to get a role change but too good to be dropped altogether.
Martin only had 7 turnovers from 486 touches. Think he's pretty safe in the role tbh. He bites off too much at times but seemed to ease up as game wore on. Hopefully there is some improvement in him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi, I'm from the Salem depletion zone. Things are barren out here, I'm wondering if you could send me a picture of the footy so I can realign my leader with his priorities. Also it would be beneficial if you could donate 10000 USD dollars to the "Where's Christian Foundation", I have some made up children that need to be fed. Cheers. :thumbsu:

Screwed defence and zero cash gen there with two non players (Schoenmaker and Curtin) and two forced trades (Gibcus and Coffield). Finally get Howes in and he tanks.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Hi, I'm from the Salem depletion zone. Things are barren out here, I'm wondering if you could send me a picture of the footy so I can realign my leader with his priorities. Also it would be beneficial if you could donate 10000 USD dollars to the "Where's Christian Foundation", I have some made up children that need to be fed. Cheers. :thumbsu:
Wait ‘til Christian comes up against the Lions.
I’ve heard that won’t end well either!

Apollo sized disaster at D3.

Houston we have a 75.
Houston we have a 94.
Houston we have an 83.

Houston we have a 73.

I Hate My Job Office Rage GIF
Last year he at least had two 120s for every 60. This year he's just disappointingly mediocre.

Not his fault, Port is just playing differently, but he has to go.

Thought I was being clever starting Salem over Daicos- ride the R0 price rise from Salem's good start let Daicos lose some money, then trade in over the byes.
Before the bounce tonight, Salem: +23k, Daicos: -75k. 100k up. 10mins into the game, Salem injury kills it all.
Smooth brain play.

Last edited:
Thought I was being clever starting Salem over Daicos- ride the R0 price rise from Salem's good start let Daicos lose some money, then trade in over the byes.
Before the bounce tonight, Salem: +23k, Daicos: -75k. 100k up. 10mins into the game, Salem injury kills it all.
Smooth brain play.
I got sucked in by the preseason role too. Bloke is a seagull without the ability to spread, and was punted out of my team after his ton

Remove this Banner Ad

Back