AFL 2019 - AFL Round 6

Who Covers the Line This Week?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

lol 24 for Ziebell. Most of those kicks being hacks. I told you, he's a dud.

If it makes you feel any better, I picked S.Gray for his 4.1, but instead of betting on him, I got greedy and made a heap of multi bets.

Ended up 5U down for the night when I really ought to have ended up well ahead.

Lesson learned. Spot the outlier and back it. Don't stuff around with multis and get greedy.

P.S. FU to Rockliff and Dumont. My fault, not yours. But still, FU.

Ill be taking the Roos at +27.5 tomorrow. Im big on these teams up against sides who have had huge wins especially out of state. Essendon, North, Dogs and WCE tick the box. Dons covered the spread already. I think North can aswell. Carlton got to 16 points, an undermanned tigers won by 7 both at home.

Larkey in means Ziebell is onball. Goldstein, Ziebell, Cunners, Higgins, Dumont and outside runners Hall and Polec are more than capable in the middle.

0.45u North +27.5 @1.91✔️
1U Huggins U30.5 @1.88 PB VOID
1U B.Brown U63.5 @1.88 SB✔️
1U Atley U73.5 @1.88 BE❎
1U Pittard U84.5 @1.88 BE✔️
.5U Goldstein U102.5 SC @1.87 LB✔️
.4U Ziebell O19.5 disp @2.8 SB✔️
.2U Ziebell O24.5 disp @10 SB❎ (By 1)
1U Rozee More goal vs Ziebell @2.40 TAB❎

Will keep an eye on the SB fantasy lines. Might be a few higher ones.

Also any good Larkey AGS odds?
or Ziebell stat lines?

At Adelaide oval vs port this year only 2 players i believe have gone over 88 fantasy and they wernt even that good at home.

+1.52 Units and another $10 bucks from rocky (In a no loss bet)
5 - 3

Makes up for yesterday and Thursday leaves me well ahead

Last edited:
Same Game Multi for interest sake in Q-Clash:

Bowes 25+ disposals/Neale 35+ disposals/Lincoln McCarthy AGS/Wright 2+goals/Sexton 3+goals/Cameron top goalscorer: $351 odds (Beteasy)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone know anything about David Swallows role? Interested in him at 2.80 for 25+ but every game so far this season he's either gone 25+ or less than 15.

Anyone know anything about David Swallows role? Interested in him at 2.80 for 25+ but every game so far this season he's either gone 25+ or less than 15.

Playing as a midfielder and does rest forward a little bit.

Seems to love playing at home this season. Has had 30 disposals in both games at home and 11 (hurt his knee), 14 and 23 in away games.

Unusual for a midfielder like him to have such big difference home and away so probably a coincidence but I would say it's worth a nibble at 2.80. Also paying $11 to get to 30 if you think he can continue his home trend.

Quick question for an amateur please...

St Kilda by 13+ 3rd Quarter Margin (1-12)

Does this mean St Kilda to be winning the game by more than 13 at the end of the 3rd quarter or that St Kilda to win that quarter by 13+ points.

I’m thinking the latter but just wanted to double check. FWIW, I’m looking at it in TAB.

Thanks in advance :)

Does this mean St Kilda to be winning the game by more than 13 at the end of the 3rd quarter or that St Kilda to win that quarter by 13+ points.

I’m thinking the latter but just wanted to double check. FWIW, I’m looking at it in TAB.

Not sure about TAB, but on Sportsbet they have 'second quarter' and 'second quarter only' markets, which makes it clear. If TAB don't have that then maybe compare the odds with SB as they should be similar.

Sent using Tapatalk

St Kilda need to win quarter by 13 or more $3.80? definitely just for the third quarter alone

The bont a bit more forward tonight? 29.5 under worth a nibble?

Has this been mentioned by the coaches?

Last week Macrae spent more time forward but I'm not sure if that was matchup related or because he was getting hurt defensively against Carltons young mids or if it's something they are going to be doing from now on.

Back