Autopsy Round 6 Swans Vs Giants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Coaching from the boundary was a change for him

I was glad to see him on the boundary, sometimes it can give you a different perspective after sitting up in the box.

aliir could almost just run around like goodes

but someone has to defend i guess

He hasn't been able to get free as much with Grundy not there and Melican being out of form. Defence has been under siege, Rampe has been doing his best to hold the backline together.

He hasn't been able to get free as much with Grundy not there and Melican being out of form. Defence has been under siege, Rampe has been doing his best to hold the backline together.

bit like me holding this board together hey

F535611D-3389-4F2A-A1E1-387743C674EC.jpeg

COR needs an extended go at it. Ronke out for COR, put mills in the middle more. Buddy for Melican if fit, and Fox should be in for Clarke. Better effort tonight just outclassed. Do we have a skills coach, or is Kirky covering that, seems so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

COR needs an extended go at it. Ronke out for COR, put mills in the middle more. Buddy for Melican if fit, and Fox should be in for Clarke. Better effort tonight just outclassed. Do we have a skills coach, or is Kirky covering that, seems so.
Ok, let’s just get this right. You’re actually saying Ronke for Buddy, COR for Melican and Fox for Clarke ‘Cos fwd for back, back for fwd just doesn’t work!

Like Mills should do in the midfield at neafl first then
totally....how the hell can you give Mills a run in the midfield in his current vein of form. Seriously, "Hey Callum, you are playing like crap, here, have a run in the midfield"...before people say, "Well, the year is gone, may as well"....I think you devalue the whole club by playing him anywhere near the midfield at the moment. Mills disposal for a start is not even local seniors footy level. His ability to make decisions is very very lacking, some of his crap tonight, no one will improve with Mills in the midfield at the moment. I would play Rowbottom before Mills....at least his midfield form is somewhat current. Mills, Like Mellican have shown how the game has moved during their time off, both are shadows of their former selves and need more time to reset.

Mills definitely needs to relearn his craft in the magoos before starting mid imo.

totally....how the hell can you give Mills a run in the midfield in his current vein of form. Seriously, "Hey Callum, you are playing like crap, here, have a run in the midfield"...before people say, "Well, the year is gone, may as well"....I think you devalue the whole club by playing him anywhere near the midfield at the moment. Mills disposal for a start is not even local seniors footy level. His ability to make decisions is very very lacking, some of his crap tonight, no one will improve with Mills in the midfield at the moment. I would play Rowbottom before Mills....at least his midfield form is somewhat current. Mills, Like Mellican have shown how the game has moved during their time off, both are shadows of their former selves and need more time to reset.

Mills definitely needs to relearn his craft in the magoos before starting mid imo.
What a load of rubbish. Mills got it 22 times, Rowbottom 10

What a load of rubbish. Mills got it 22 times, Rowbottom 10
not as a mid..? The point is Rowbottom has more recency as a mid then Mills....

Longmire's press conference at least included more clear messaging. It wasn't playing 50/50 between making finals and developing younger players. It was far, far more based around developing the younger players and rebuilding. He struck a much more realistic figure imo.
Agree....in some ways our pre-season for 2020 can start now by heavily investing in the youth and re-positioning players. This is where the interest and anticipation for the remainder of this season lies for me. How Horse applies himself t this will be very interesting as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back