The Bigfooty Liverpool Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
this code TAHOT25 gives you 25% off next seasons shirt on the New Balance Aus store, $100 posted. or you can get one with a name & number on the official LFC store for $143. pretty vicious, I'd rather get this seasons from some local sports store if/when they drop a bit in the next few weeks. only downside is some of those places don't do name & numbers which I always get.

http://hat-scarf-or-a-badge.com/epa...-8ddcaf597b83/Products/46/SubProducts/46-0004

^ these guys do some top stuff similar to Threads for Reds, this shirt in particular is boss but out of stock, been waiting patiently

this code TAHOT25 gives you 25% off next seasons shirt on the New Balance Aus store, $100 posted. or you can get one with a name & number on the official LFC store for $143. pretty vicious, I'd rather get this seasons from some local sports store if/when they drop a bit in the next few weeks. only downside is some of those places don't do name & numbers which I always get.

http://hat-scarf-or-a-badge.com/epa...-8ddcaf597b83/Products/46/SubProducts/46-0004

^ these guys do some top stuff similar to Threads for Reds, this shirt in particular is boss but out of stock, been waiting patiently

Would wait two weeks to see if we can put 6 stars on it first

Paul Joyce reckon we're signing Lloyd Kelly, the Bristol City left back

So it's a possibility that we could be fighting for the CL title, the UEFA Super cup and the Community Shield in the space of a few months if it all goes our way?

Last edited:
Awoniyi's half-season loan at Royal Excel Mouscron (Belgian side) has ended.

He got 11 goals in about 16 games and I'm reading that due to permit issues, we are looking to sell him for 10mil.

Also Herbie Kane's loan at Doncaster ended in the League 1 playoff semis. I reckon we may try to loan him to a Championship club.

Last edited:
Apparently, UEFA is going to be allowing us to have 12 players on the bench for the final.
So Sturridge, Lallana, Moreno, Brewster and Camacho just get a closer look at the game.

So it's a possibility that we could be fighting for the CL title, the UEFA Super cup and the Community Shield in the space of a few months if it all goes our way?

That's the best treble combination! others can have the mickey mouse league cups :D

Would wait two weeks to see if we can put 6 stars on it first

Paul Joyce reckon we're signing Lloyd Kelly, the Bristol City left back

Kelly signed by Bournemouth.

not a big loss. :D

Wait for New Balance's 40%-50% sales, they have them about 3 or 4 times a year

What about the World Club Cup? I know there was talking of reformatting that event? Will that be played next season? If we win the UCL we qualify for the WCC too.

What about the World Club Cup? I know there was talking of reformatting that event? Will that be played next season? If we win the UCL we qualify for the WCC too.
Good point.

4 more players loans ended.

Adam Bogdan at Hibernian, Where he started as their keeper, lost his spot and spent a lot of the time sitting on the bench. Contract is finished too so good riddance.

Liam Millar had regular sub appearances at Kilmarnock. Didn't really do much, but since he's a Canadian international and only 19 he might have another loan.

Anderson Arroyo left back at Gent I don't think even played a game for them, must have been a youth loan.

Ryan Kent did well at Rangers, they apparently are desperate to keep him and he wants to stay there. I reckon 10mil minimum if they can afford it would do it.

I don't even know who he is so yeah

We probably need a right back more than we do left back anyhow, just play Milner 2nd best left back in the country there when Robbo needs a break

I'd like to see Brewster loaned out to another PL club for next season with big dick likely staying on and another CF signing likely to happen.

Plenty of interest for Mignolet. Last time his wage demands scuppered any chance of him moving permanently and the reason why Karius was able to be moved on. This time round I reckon he will accept a wage cut to pursue a #1 GK position elsewhere. Apparently been a model professional this season. Too good to be a backup keeper IMO.

Going to be a lot of outs this summer. Main one being:

Ings - 20m - already done
Mignolet 10-15m
Clyne - 15-20m - not going to stay on and plenty of interest, quality fullback. He has to go or sign a new deal.
Sturridge - End of contract - no chance of renewal
Lallana - If we sign a quality creative midfielder he will go. 20m or so.
Kent - Rangers want him but don't have a lot of cash. Probably 5-7m.
Awonyini - Has potential but more work permit problems ala Allan. Schalke keen for 10m.
Moreno - End of contract - no chance of renewal
Allan - youth player - contract expiring - we would probably keep him if we could get a work permit. Internatinoal youth transfer compensation only for U23 player (500k).
Grujic - Had a pretty good season with Hertha Berlin - they want to keep him. Atletico also want him. Talk of 40m Euro demands for Atletico to sign him. More realistic price would be 20m pounds.

Anywhere from 70-90m for incoming transfer income. Knowing Edwards I reckon he will get close the upper end of that figure.

Klopp to spend on a top quality playmaker, CF and a young left/CB. Exciting times ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back