Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Greater Western Sydney > 30 pts

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Himmelberg playing so well down front. Beats two.
Lucky the Dees backline are out injured.

5 teams can win the flag this year . Eagles , Cats , Pies , Tigers or Giants .... that much is clear !

Clayton Oliver has to be one of the dumbest footballers in the league. The amount of undisciplined things he does is unmatched by anyone including Greene/Franklin.

Wtf happened to Melbourne. What another woeful peformance. If blues find some form, demons could easily win the spoon this year.

5 teams can win the flag this year . Eagles , Cats , Pies , Tigers or Giants .... that much is clear !

Agree.

Eagles and Tigers my Top 2 and the Tigers will storm home with players returning from injury.

GWS a massive smoky if they can win games at the MCG as they have the most talent out of the lot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're deflecting. Everything you posted is more relevant to your own club.

No probs champ.

Can you please PM me with what i am allowed to say by your standards because of the team i support.

Much appreciated.

I just don’t understand what happened to Melb. Team form can fluctuate between seasons, but to go from what were at the end of the season to basically bottom 4 is confounding. I just don’t understand. As a Melb supporter I would feel terrible.

Melbourne’s 2nd goal comes from an umpire missing the jumper pull around the neck area of the gwS player at the top of the fifty. Can’t even kick them off their own steed!

Back