Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 7 - Hawks v Swans Sun April 28th 4pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swans by a goal or less

• Hawks by 7 - 20

• Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You must love that Geelong are back at the top after we both dominated the same era yet we have been languishing down the bottom the last few years with no sign of improvement. Pathetic.
When did Geelong go down?

Maybe you can ask your messiah Clarko why he traded away our picks, got rid of the Leaders and alienated the fan base

Geelong didn’t do that

The real Wiz is Gandalf. Probably a bit before your time but he used to absolutely do some wicked things playing at CHF for the mighty Hobbitton Harlequins.
Yeah sure Gandalph looked great when in tandem with Aragorn and Legolas, but if either of them was out Saruman tore him apart

Yeah sure Gandalph looked great when in tandem with Aragorn and Legolas, but if either of them was out Saruman tore him apart

Saruman was juiced to the gills mate. Couldn't believe his running capacity at the ripe old age of 2048.

When did Geelong go down?

Maybe you can ask your messiah Clarko why he traded away our picks, got rid of the Leaders and alienated the fan base

Geelong didn’t do that

Clarko won 4 flags you ingrate.

Your hero Sam won’t lead us to 4 wins this season. His third season in the job by the way.

Man, I am watching from the ground and these players in Hawthorn jumpers spend a lot of time pointing. Nobody seems to know their role.
That's what an absolute 'scorched earth' type rebuild looks like. And why they're perhaps not a great way to go about it but SM and the club chose this path.

When are you and the Hawks Insiders praying over a threepeat box set?
I hope you just pray over it

You are so, so, sad
With such a fragile ego

That’s why you hang out here

I hang out here so I can read tripe from ignorant twits like you.

And then I walk away thankful that I live in the land of reality.😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this the first time you've watched him this year?

He does throw up the odd stinker of a kick, but more often than not his kicks open the game up. Today is his worst game for the year as far as effectiveness goes.
I think he's a very poor kick. horrible ball drop and often poor decision making. Yes, his kicks have high upside, at the expense of large downside. He's fast and he's good when he breaks the lines.

Made the same mistake of casting off almost all their vets at once 2 years ago.

Wait till the media start campaigning for priority picks
At this rate the top 10 will be nothing but PP's. Richmond should get in early for a couple of years time when their draft hand is ****ed

And yet

Here you are furiously refreshing notifications so you can angrily write back

Pathetic

No mirrors in your mum’s basement clown?

Go back and have a look who started this shitfight. You responded to my post, not I to yours.

But you’re not very bright so I don’t really expect you to understand.

Onto ignore you go.

Back