Preview North v Tiges round 11

Remove this Banner Ad

They should account for us easily, bookies have us at 4s, but I have a strange, optimistic feeling about this one.

We seem to play the Telstra Dome a lot better than other grounds, whereas the Tigers prefer and play better at the 'G.

A Friday night home game as well, should be fun.

Honestly, the kid just doesn't have the conditioning yet. Put him on a similiar timeline to other big bodied inside mids like Kennedy, Watson & Cunnington.

I have no doubts that he will be a gun though.
I looked at him yesterday and thought he reminds me of a young Chris Judd. Needs a bigger body and I hope he gets there. New coach new regime

I looked at him yesterday and thought he reminds me of a young Chris Judd. Needs a bigger body and I hope he gets there. New coach new regime

Further proof that the "play the kids for development" mentality is complete bullshit.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I said the same thing after I saw his first training run with us!

Unfortunately so far the only resemblance is the poor kicking on the run and shoulder tape.

I still have confidence it will 'click' for him at some point - you can see yesterday he was running to the right spots, was looking to link into the play.

They should account for us easily, bookies have us at 4s, but I have a strange, optimistic feeling about this one.

We seem to play the Telstra Dome a lot better than other grounds, whereas the Tigers prefer and play better at the 'G.

A Friday night home game as well, should be fun.
Potential big let down for our guys this week. A lot of emotional energy spent this weekend.

I said the same thing after I saw his first training run with us!

Unfortunately so far the only resemblance is the poor kicking on the run and shoulder tape.

I still have confidence it will 'click' for him at some point - you can see yesterday he was running to the right spots, was looking to link into the play.

When he picked up 26 possessions including 15 contested against the Lions in Round 2 he absolutely looked ready. Young players will never be consistent week in week out but senior footy will be better for his development than VFL.

I don't watch VFL so no idea on who comes in or deserves to.

Personally i thought our effort was there yesterday.

We always are competitive when we turn up - we are a solid team at our best and switched on.

Problem for many years has been the inconsistency in effort and lack of any repercussions to players, especially seniors.

So I'll back in Shaw for now and we can look at his results in time for 2020 with a better viewpoint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back