Game Day North v Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephenson has regressed so much. Sad and disappointing to see how bad.
so disheartening when you think back to his game against West Coast 2 seasons ago. He clearly just doesn't give a * and is happy to go through the motions.

Makes no sense. George tackled immediately with the ball, and is pinned holding the ball. If he goes to ground its a ball up, holds his feet, holding the ball? He didn’t take on the tackler because he’s held immediately? How the ? So many decisions make no ****** sense to me
Welcome to the AFL.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Makes no sense. George tackled immediately with the ball, and is pinned holding the ball. If he goes to ground its a ball up, holds his feet, holding the ball? He didn’t take on the tackler because he’s held immediately? How the ? So many decisions make no ****** sense to me
I would love to see all the holding the balls placed side by side in a split screen of ours and Carlton with the reaction times and calls ie …if it’s called or not….that would be absolutely fascinating…..and l think we’d know the outcome…

I would love to see all the holding the balls placed side by side in a split screen of ours and Carlton with the reaction times and calls ie …if it’s called or not….that would be absolutely fascinating…..and l think we’d know the outcome…
AFL media is onto it now

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LDU, Powell and Lazzaro having only 7 tackles between them is the problem, everything else is a red herring. This midfield group just does not apply enough pressure and it makes the backline look like s**t because they're contending with easy forward entries. Against GWS it was alarming but understandable considering how strong they look this year, maybe you could say the same about Carlton but it's really troubling.

swap the jumpers out of the public eye or text him. This isn't soccer. We were flogged and you played bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back