Game Day AFLW North Melbourne vs Carlton

Remove this Banner Ad

Game day, and we go in unchanged against the Blues at our Spiritual Home.

The new forward set up looks pretty formidable, Jas Garner has picked up where she left off and the new girls have slotted right in. Carlton comes off a narrow win against Gold Coast who have gone on to kick an impressive 99 points this week against West Coast.

This should be another step along the way to the premiership but early season form can be hard to predict and our results at Arden St have been mixed.

Get down to Arden St and cheer the girls along, support the RCH and listen to the song at the end of a game! 🤞 Go Roos!!

IMG_1902.jpeg

Sunday's SuperClash will see stars Jasmine Garner and Tahlia Randall become the first North Melbourne AFLW players to chalk up 50 games for the club.

Sunday will include a North Melbourne Street Party from 1pm with food trucks, a DJ, giveaways, Royal Children’s Hospital auxiliary market stalls, and meet and greets with Marvel Super Heroes Spider-Man and Black Widow.

Kids can also take part in a pre-game warm-up with Welbie (the Royal Children’s Hospital's Good Friday Appeal mascot).

Ashmore and Gilroy were very good for the Hawks in the first half. Ashmore was on the receiving end of the best shoulder charge I've seen this year, but she got up and continued playing.

Which hill? I’ll be there
Say hi if you see me. I'll be there with my eldest daughter. (if all goes to plan, at least. Life with a 4.5 year old is chaos)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kelli Underwood on the siren “well played by Carlton” who haven’t even scored. She is the worst commentator going around.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Flooding defence all game isn’t a match winning strategy. Umps have prevented a four goal lead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back