Hawkins free to play - Tuggers post your tears here.

Remove this Banner Ad

#tigershaveinjuries
4bd7fcb4207cbf6a37628514467c4eb2.jpg

6 whole games more than Geelong :(

Oh dear, looking for an excuse already.

Which thread would that be my simple little chap?

Did you get so triggered you created a thread Tigers are specifically not allowed in, sort of an after half time at the 'G, Cat getaway thread

#rentfree

You really struggle with the basics

Simple question to a simple Chappy, which thread specifically created to keep out the big bad tiggies did I stumble into?

My mistake this one is for you. The 10 wins one definitely isn't. Hasn't stopped the Triggys though.

Imagine thinking a two game winning streak is one of the Tiger's greatest acheivements

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My mistake this one is for you. The 10 wins one definitely isn't. Hasn't stopped the Triggys though.

Imagine thinking a two game winning streak is one one the Tiger's greatest acheivements

3 game winning streaks in the finals can win you a flag, you probably forgot that, it's been a while since you last won two finals in a row.

3 game winning streaks in the finals can win you a flag, you probably forgot that, it's been a while since you last won two finals in a row.

Do teams play the same team 3 time in finals?

I know the feeling, my 2017 celebrations flowed nicely into the Champions League party this week.

How time flies when you're having fun.

Don't know that there's so much flow about it, what with Richmond and the Reds' double disaster in 2018

I'll be back in a bit, an interesting game of cricket has broken out

LOLOL Rance.... should I count Cockatoo then?
Hes not been available all year, and he wont be a factor come finals... doesnt count
Unlike Cockatoo Rance can actually play the game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back