Game Day Round 12 2019: Richmond vs Geelong MCG 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

any one at home see a replay of Higgins goal/behind? Looked like a clear goal where I'm sitting. Have no idea how the ump could say it hit the post from where he was standing.
Clear goal. Channel 7 and fox played an angle the umps didnt have. Roos said umps made a guess and called it a point.

And to be fair, the commentators have been very scathing.

Well, that was f*cked.
If we put in another quarter like that I might have to head to the the T&A bar. Even the meth addicts dancing are better to watch than what we've been putting up the last few weeks.

We will smash these marshmellos with a full side......which will happen if we play this custard in September.
Hate to tell you but unless something changes this team isn’t playing September.

Clear goal from the vision.

The cheats could have gone with 'umpires call', but the fact they definitively said it was a behind shows what we're up against.
Just looked at the vision. Looked like a clear goal, just as it did from where I'm sitting.

Is there any reason why the umpire can't say I have no idea? Because he clearly had no idea and just made something up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The AFL is an amateur organisation , all week they talk about goal review , first one ****** it again , maybe they need spec savers
Will be interesting how they spin that one, "Umm yeah, was the same malfunction that happened last week" heads must roll.

Listening to sen about the goal review. Didnt hit the post and was over the line - no geelong player was screaming out it hot the post. This third umpire goal review is a joke.
And what about the handbag attempt to slide into the richmond players knees - gutless and should be staight to the tribunal.
Its 17 teams vrs geelong and the umpires for the premiership cup - absolute black mark on our great game.

i know this is going to be an unpopular suggestion but what is the use of houli getting the ball so often outside our attacking 50 when all he does is pause for so long they have time to flood back in defence. shits me no end. we need quick entries ...

Houli is nowhere near as good as what people on here would make out. Lots of cheap kicks and rarely do they end up penetrating through the opposition press/zone. I would rather the ball in Edwards, Vlastuin and Stacks hand as its more likely to get to the forward line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back