AFL 2019: Rnd 12: Adelaide Crows v GWS Giants - 19:10 ACST, Jun 08, Adelaide Oval

Who will win

• Adelaide

Votes: 12 50.0%
  • GWS

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 12.5%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Adelaide fans can deny it all they like, routinely have a spare in defense.

Last kick inside D 50 had Hartigan Keefe Seedsman Laird Smith Talia and Kelly. It’s also why they’re also having so many i50s other end for not much reward.

So where is the GWS forward then? You are absolutely full of it. The 666 tulips has changed it a lot.

Your coach is renowned for low scoring and you are going to try and pot the crows because your team was s**t here in Adelaide

Happy to be corrected but it is about intent. If you hand it off or let your team mate take it off you, absolutely it is a free kick. But if your team mate takes it from you without it being your implicit/explicit intention, it is play on.

I'm sure the umpiring department will give it the all clear though.
If that were the case it could probably be exploited. Take on or ride the tackle, disguise the intent and let a teammate grab it. My interpretation was based on what the umpire may have rationalised (black & white)

So where is the GWS forward then? You are absolutely full of it. The 666 tulips has changed it a lot.

Your coach is renowned for low scoring and you are going to try and pot the crows because your team was **** here in Adelaide

Didn’t you read? Was 7 on 6. GWS had the 6 forward.

666 setup is for start of play, then they roll back. Stop being precious & Have a look for yourself.

FYI I didn’t say it was a bad tactic, but Adelaide do play with a spare. Nothing to do with Freo

Reckon Adelaide players have a $10k fantasy league buy-in amongst themselves.

They over possess the ball at the contest something chronic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back