1116 SEN 2024 line up

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm sure you have an opinion on whether the premier class of motorsport in Australia should be outdated, minority 5 litre V8s, or 2 litre front wheel drive cars, as used by the majority of Australian motorists currently?
Very good , if I was to watch i'd have a Fulcan over a F1 w***er .

Not sure what pickering offers when he's on. Asked about longmire he dodged and weaved. When pressed he said there's been nothing regsarding horse and north. Pressed again he said nothing in writing. Asked whether its been spoken about, provided a vague answer.

We know he's an agent so for his own business and $$$$ cannot disclose private negotiations per se. So what's the point of having him on?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what pickering offers when he's on. Asked about longmire he dodged and weaved. When pressed he said there's been nothing regsarding horse and north. Pressed again he said nothing in writing. Asked whether its been spoken about, provided a vague answer.

We know he's an agent so for his own business and $$$$ cannot disclose private negotiations per se. So what's the point of having him on?
Just listened , as a Swans supporter i'm happy with what he said . I actually want him to leave unless he changes his defensive s**t.

Sounds better and funnier on a Saturday than a Tuesday morning.

Really just like a condensed Off the Bench segment. Doesn't bother me too much - he is easy enough to listen to, and on the whole I think that is what they are aiming for in the Breakfast slot.

As a rule, if someone prefaces something by saying "this isn't being racist, but..." - what they're about to say is racist.

Any time you need to say that, you need to rethink your comment.

Jeff doesn't care though. He's a garbage human, he was a disgrace as a premier - but he's not an idiot. He's thought about it and he's said it anyway.

The "tolerance " of the left

He offers more than that , I enjoy him on and there's more than who he managers.

Just listened , as a Swans supporter i'm happy with what he said . I actually want him to leave unless he changes his defensive ****.

Is there any point of having managers on given all they do is avoid answering questions (which they kinda have to do to protect themselves)?

Here we go again from Heverin , who would you build your team with , a midfielder or a forward . At least Andy Maher has some decent guests on and doesn't have vanilla **** like this.

SEN in a nutshell when it comes to footy. "Conversation starters" as per the morning show segments. Basically throwing over to the listeners to set the agenda.

Kennett was on this morning defending his words. Interesting he mentioned he was the first to denounce pauline hansons anti asian/multiculturalism stance. He is right, he was very forthright back then.

Jeff is not dumb. I think he has unfortunately or fortunately divulged a bit too much in this instance. He also mentioned "political correctness".....a staple of all politicians left and right.

PC is killing this country , we can't say what we feel anymore.

right wing conservatives steve price and pita panahi also quite outspoken about the afl last night. labelled the actions as something the left wing do gooder Greens would come up with.

Yeah, I've noticed that with most security operations. At least around Melbourne. I was just wondering what "you" feel you can't say anymore that you could in the past because of "PC".
Because what I just said could be deemed racist by some . I bet there are many Asian or middle eastern countries would look down on us .

When you go to the footy most of these security blokes are for ethnic backgrounds , a lot are now Indian and how many Indians do you see at the footy ? So I could see where he's coming from .

i think where the cringing comes from in relation to this topic is the question if the guards are white, they are assumed to know about footy and all the "banter". But what if the white people are british and know nothing about footy. Therein lies the conundrum.

It's messy no doubt. Back to Jeffs comments, I think everyone agrees with him that the afl have created a rod for its own back and we the people are not happy. That i feel strongly is something everyone agrees on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back