Bluemour Discussion Thread XVI - Facts Not Welcome

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping Barass' 2 WA players are Coniglio and Martin
I’m still not sure if Barass means two players originally from WA (eg. Coniglio) or two players currently playing in WA but are maybe looking to come home (eg. Fyfe).

P.s. Just using those players as examples. Not getting excited that it will be players of that caliber.

I’m still not sure if Barass means two players originally from WA (eg. Coniglio) or two players currently playing in WA but are maybe looking to come home (eg. Fyfe).

P.s. Just using those players as examples. Not getting excited that it will be players of that caliber.
Wasn't one of them Jacob Dragovich?

Don't think Coniglio is anything but a remote possibility for us.

From a very closely involved source, Carlisle was initially set to go to Carlton; with our bevy of draft picks and desire to rebuild around KP players it made perfect sense.

We did a medical scan and saw Carlisle’s degenerative back problem, and ran a mile away. So Essendon went back to St Kilda who didn’t do a proper scan; the bombers jumped on it.

I was told at the time he would be out of the league in 3 years; it’s actually taken a bit longer than that, but there you go.

Probably would have cost us the Curnow pick straight up, so I’m ok with how that worked out
How happy are we all that we passed on him. It wouldn't have been that long ago we would have gone after him anyway.

Site just went uglier and less user friendly than the last set of changes. Aimed at bobbleheaded kiddies I expect.
I'm posting on the BF App and there appears to be no change.

I laugh in the face of change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fyfe is from WA.

Are you saying we could get Fyfe TWICE?!?

We could use the second one when the first one is injured and/or suspended.

Weren’t we heavy in to Martin last year and then he wanted to go to the Bombers?

If only! An elite footballer, no issue with some fading in and out of games.
So skilled and with great vision, very few footballers have Sam Walsh type aerobic endurance.
Would love Jack Martin at the Baggers for a reasonable trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back