Religion Folau

Remove this Banner Ad

If you support the selective denial of a persons right to seek funding for a legal defence, then you are also dangerous.

I mean, seriously mate, step away from your computer and think about this. It's flat out Orwellian.

Hits home pretty hard when I’m a gay male.

Whether I believe in Hell or not. What he said is hate speech. Ask Israel if he himself would like to go to hell , I’m sure it would be no. Yet he condemns all homosexuals to hell even though it’s not a life choice.

From day dot I’ve said what Folau posts doesn’t offend me personally at age 36. For age 13 to 27 before I came out it would have.

What does bother me and angers me is the inept responsibility of a sport star putting out hateful posts against a group of people who are born the way they are. It’s absolutely irresponsible for him to think it wouldn’t effect young teens at a crucial age of realising their sexuality.

Rather be Orwellian than a brain washed religious follower. Who condone hate speech and sexual crimes in their organisation.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So when Folau sets up a paypal link on a website will Paypal ban him?

Will PayPal cut me off once they catch me donating?

Will visa cut me off also if my paypal was linked to my credit card?

They could do all of that and the left will happily support any and every such action to protect the feelings of what they deem to be a victim group.

So when Folau sets up a paypal link on a website will Paypal ban him?

Will PayPal cut me off once they catch me donating?

Will visa cut me off also if my paypal was linked to my credit card?

They could do all of that and the left will happily support any and every such action to protect the feelings of what they deem to be a victim group.

You should thank them for you not wasting your money

I'm not a christian.

You don't need to believe in a book or a pastor to believe that a working democracy requires freedom of expression.

I'm only 31. Truly is amazing to me how quickly the idea of freedom of expression has been brainwashed out of this nation.

How long until I can be banned from gofundme or Telstra internet for saying that transgenderism is a mental illness (which it is).

At this rate I give it seven to ten years. Tops.

The lefties are trying to take away your freedom to be an amateur clinical psychologist?

The employer.
Which means the terms and conditions can be applied arbitrarily.

But you don't care about the consequences of all of this, because in this case, somebody with opinions you hate has been stooged.

I for one hope this gets to the High Court. Let's get a better idea of which direction this country is heading in.

Hits home pretty hard when I’m a gay male.

Whether I believe in Hell or not. What he said is hate speech. Ask Israel if he himself would like to go to hell , I’m sure it would be no. Yet he condemns all homosexuals to hell even though it’s not a life choice.

From day dot I’ve said what Folau posts doesn’t offend me personally at age 36. For age 13 to 27 before I came out it would have.

What does bother me and angers me is the inept responsibility of a sport star putting out hateful posts against a group of people who are born the way they are. It’s absolutely irresponsible for him to think it wouldn’t effect young teens at a crucial age of realising their sexuality.

Rather be Orwellian than a brain washed religious follower. Who condone hate speech and sexual crimes in their organisation.

If he was quoting from the bible should the bible be banned for containing hate speech?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Which means the terms and conditions can be applied arbitrarily.

But you don't care about the consequences of all of this, because in this, somebody with opinions you hate has been stooged.

I for one hope this gets to the High Court. Let's get a better idea of which direction this country is heading in.

I don't hate him.
His opinions are his they don't hurt me. But they could hurt his employer.
My employer expects me to act in a certain way both inside my place of employment and in the wider community. If I stuff up I face the consequences.
He had been warned previously. And he still did it again. Of course there was going to be consequences. To think otherwise is naive but absolutely stupid.

You do realise there are a few roads to go down before taking it to the High Court? Or is it just the vibe you are feeling.

It’s irrelevant how much money he has.

I WANT to contribute financially to this. Even if he was Jeff Bezos. I wouldn’t care.

Send him a message then and ask for his bank details. Nobody's stopping you. He might even give you a personal shout out and thank you on his web page.

No he's not and it isn't a defence, he seeks to persecute I mean prosecute his employer for sacking him. He can sell one of the houses in his portfolio to do it.

Again, why should Folau have to sell everything in a bid for fair treatment?

Folau is fighting a battle for all of us which none of us have the wherewithal to fight on our own.

It’s irrelevant how much money he has.

I WANT to contribute financially to this. Even if he was Jeff Bezos. I wouldn’t care.

But GFM don’t have to assist he can raise the money in another way or another service

I reject the hate speech characterisation & am as entitled to my opinion every bit as much as you are, not that I'd give a toss, let alone be offended IF you think its more important for you, given I'm on a highway to hell according to Folau. I am very comfortable, thanks anyway.
Folau calls on people to repent or go to hell, I dont feel any pressure to repent.
We all know religions across the planet have these sorts of views, I'm of 'the go for it' approach.

Who stood in the way of her accessing a ****ing legal defence?!!!

You are bat **** crazy if you think this is comparable to her scenario. You're significantly WORSE than the people who went after her.

YOU are the danger.
My post was in reference to freedom of speech and hypocrites who are now supporting Folau were amongst the first to attack her.

Nothing to do with legal defence, leave that up to you and other donors.

Think that posters like you may be the danger if you can't read posts correctly.

I don't hate him.
Yes, you do. You enjoy being encouraged by the media to hate somebody. Two Minutes of Hate, as Orwell called it.
His opinions are his they don't hurt me. But they could hurt his employer.
I only entered this thread with regards to the gofundme thing.

If Rugby Australia (or whatever they call themselves) want to sack players for Twitter posts, good luck to them.

I hope Folau does take it to the High Court. Whoever wins, it will give me a good insight into where Australia is at, at the moment.

Again, why should Folau have to sell everything in a bid for fair treatment?

Folau is fighting a battle for all of us which none of us have the wherewithal to fight on our own.

He breached a contract he didn't have to sign for $4 million. He's fighting a battle for money Ron, it isnt for you.

He breached a contract he didn't have to sign for $4 million. He's fighting a battle for money Ron, it isnt for you.

Yes, that justifies denying someone funding for a legal defence.

Just don't say anything about homosexuals and fairy land.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back