Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
When did that happen?
Which one was that? He kicked the ball into so many blokes last night it's hard to remember all of them.

Did he bring up a hat trick of them on the half back flank at one point?
I was trying to take the piss because Sidebottom was so awful by foot but it wasn't actually funny in the end

Dunno why it has essentially been reported that Ziebell cleaned up Sier. Sier kept is feet and Ziebell went down onto his arse. I'd say that's the definition of Ziebell running into a brick wall.

Is that the incident that caused his concussion?

Dunno why it has essentially been reported that Ziebell cleaned up Sier. Sier kept is feet and Ziebell went down onto his arse. I'd say that's the definition of Ziebell running into a brick wall.

Good point. But in terms of definitions that would make a bear the definition of a brick wall, which would mean that my bedroom walls are bears, which is quite scary really.

Zibell was fine after the incident, Sier put his hand up and went off for a few minutes.

Can we still get a 2nd rounder for him?

Still completely unfit, shithouse mark, can't kick, completely 1 dimensional... Will be found out because he only has 1 trick and it's playing midfield and handball to space, can't play anywhere else on the ground.

Young player comes in and struggles when the team struggles. It happens.

Leave him in the side and build him up. In saying that will probably be one we drop instead of others.

Young player comes in and struggles when the team struggles. It happens.

Leave him in the side and build him up. In saying that will probably be one we drop instead of others.

One trick players quickly get found out at AFL level.

Once teams realise all he can do is player inside mid and handball it so space his effectiveness will drop down to zero. Add on top of that he can still only play a half of Footy without his tank blowing up... Doesn't train hard enough, there's a reason he was almost delisted.

Once teams realise all he can do is player inside mid and handball it so space his effectiveness will drop down to zero. Add on top of that he can still only play a half of Footy without his tank blowing up... Doesn't train hard enough, there's a reason he was almost delisted.
Look I don’t disagree there but there’s something to work with imo. With our whole midfield not firing and working with and for each other it’s going to be diffcult for him. He can’t do it all himself.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can we still get a 2nd rounder for him?

Still completely unfit, s**thouse mark, can't kick, completely 1 dimensional... Will be found out because he only has 1 trick and it's playing midfield and handball to space, can't play anywhere else on the ground.

Played 15-16 games so still learning the caper. I like that he's getting more involved more away from the clearances. Outlet option for defense last week, down the line option last night and the loose ball get for a goal. That's what he needs to do more of if he wants a long term future. Has the skill and capacity, we'll find out if he has the drive soon enough.

Played 15-16 games so still learning the caper. I like that he's getting more involved more away from the clearances. Outlet option for defense last week, down the line option last night and the loose ball get for a goal. That's what he needs to do more of if he wants a long term future. Has the skill and capacity, we'll find out if he has the drive soon enough.
He's a poor decision maker when he gets a chance to use it by foot.

I don't know if its a good thing him being used as an outlet, his kicking is quite poor. He has a very up and under kick that always goes quite high and slow to its target, with questionable accuracy.

When teams play not well, many young players fall into the trap of also playing not up to speed.

As a team starts to play better, and the better players start to enforce that play, the younger players get brought into that level of play.

All part of learning curve.

Amazing when a team starts to play poorly how many things look ordinary.

When a team starts to play well, so many things start to look better and even superior.

1) get the ball.
2) use the ball well.
3) rinse, repeat.

I don't know if its a good thing him being used as an outlet, his kicking is quite poor. He has a very up and under kick that always goes quite high and slow to its target, with questionable accuracy.

I don't think a few examples this year outweigh the evidence of 2018 or even that 50+ meter pass into F50 to the advantage of a forward in his 1st game this year.

So using your formula
Sidney gets dropped every time he gets tagged

I don't think a few examples this year outweigh the evidence of 2018 or even that 50+ meter pass into F50 to the advantage of a forward in his 1st game this year.
The problem is he has not lived up to 2018, his kicking has been poor (whose hasn't?) but more than that seems to on the fringe in stoppages.

Not sure what has happened with him.

I wouldn't be surprised if the reason Sier was "off"last night was at least partly to do with his concussion from the previous game.
Of all the players last night he deserves to be overlooked for his part. I simply don’t like playing a player one week after a concussion.
And I thought sports have caught up with the fact that concussion isn’t a short term injury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back