Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glamour muscles are all that matters

Your Bear approved training program below:

Mon: Chest
Tue: Back
Wed: Cigarettes & Rest
Thu: Shoulders
Fri: Biceps/Triceps
Sat/Sun: Party

Last edited:

Don't know how he goes out in public with such pitiful calves. Calf development is the only way a man should be judged.
images

He skips leg day.

jathanas You own a gym. You must have some dirt, some fine dust perhaps, to sprinkle on the speculation. All natural muscle accumulation? Would our boy have passed muster if subjected to an AFL testing regime?

He'd just have to position himself prominently at a bounce and players would take valuable seconds to get around him. He and Naicos could put on handballing exhibitions for the opposition.

Shacking up with a clean living family like the Daicos's would be just what the bear needs to get his locomotive back on the 'rails' it should be on rather than the one it is.

I'd pay for platinum membership and change my name to something Bear appropriate if we turned him around and took a chance on him.

Last edited:
jathanas You own a gym. You must have some dirt, some fine dust perhaps, to sprinkle on the speculation. All natural muscle aaacumulation? Would our boy have passed muster if subjected to an AFL testing regime?

He'd just have to position himself prominently at a bounce and players would take valuable seconds to get around him. He and Naicos could put on handballing exhibitions for the opposition.

Shacking up with a clean living family like the Daicos's would be just what the bear needs to get his locomotive back on the 'rails' it should be on rather than the one it is.

I'd pay for platinum membership and change my name to something Bear appropriate if we turned him around and took a chance on him.

This runaway train's never coming back, TGG. I, too, at one stage held high hopes for the Bear but he never really backed up the golden run of late 2018. He seems to have had all the physical tools to make it but maybe not the burning desire.

That's fine. I wish the bloke all the best and he always seemed a likable sort of character.

jathanas You own a gym. You must have some dirt, some fine dust perhaps, to sprinkle on the speculation. All natural muscle aaacumulation? Would our boy have passed muster if subjected to an AFL testing regime?

That level of physical development is perfectly doable without reaching for syringes. It helps that he no longer has to run high km each week.

TGG you have a soft spot for the guy so I'm not going to burst your bubble about the likelihood of the Bear's return to the big-time. If he does return I'll chip in for that premium platinum membership so you change that username. (Don't let WalterBlaknWhte start a GoFundMe page for it, he'll blow the money.)

P.S: The gym has been sold. One of the happiest days of my life.

This runaway train's never coming back, TGG. I, too, at one stage held high hopes for the Bear but he never really backed up the golden run of late 2018. He seems to have had all the physical tools to make it but maybe not the burning desire.

That's fine. I wish the bloke all the best and he always seemed a likable sort of character.
I would probably happily go watch him play occasionally if the ground was situated within living distance from me. Even if just to feast my eyes upon that monstrous frame performing deft little flicks of the ball out of packs or crashing down mercilessly upon a hapless opponent. I could offer to teach him some simple Thai in exchange for some tips on railing activities I could add to an obviously limited repertoire and adapt to a significantly more spindly frame.

That level of physical development is perfectly doable without reaching for syringes. It helps that he no longer has to run high km each week.

TGG you have a soft spot for the guy so I'm not going to burst your bubble about the likelihood of the Bear's return to the big-time. If he does return I'll chip in for that premium platinum membership so you change that username. (Don't let WalterBlaknWhte start a GoFundMe page for it, he'll blow the money.)

P.S: The gym has been sold. One of the happiest days of my life.
From memory, the gym was a nightmare to own during the Drac's (thanks Gimp) freedom crackdown, when the state smashed world records for the lengthiest period of home confinement of any city population in the course of known history.

From memory, the gym was a nightmare to own during the Drac's (thanks Gimp) freedom crackdown, when the state smashed world records for the lengthiest period of home confinement of any city population in the course of known history.

"Drac" is the perfect moniker for that miserable bastard.

Your Bear approved training program below:

Mon: Chest
Tue: Back
Wed: Cigarettes & Rest
Thu: Shoulders
Fri: Biceps/Triceps
Sat/Sun: Railing

Fixed that for you.

I remain an elite athlete for the important things, which is mainly shagging.

And basketball.

And darts.

Anything else is wasted time that could be spent on the above. That's what makes me smarter than the average bear.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fixed that for you.

And basketball.

And darts.

Anything else is wasted time that could be spent on the above. That's what makes me smarter than the average bear.
Whats your shagging fitness program look like?

"Drac" is the perfect moniker for that miserable bastard.
Well, the Libs never found a way to drive a stake through his heart.
Meanwhile, Footscray is getting a brand new hospital.
Thanks Dan.

Fixed that for you.

And basketball.

And darts.

Railing all weekend would impact a normal person's recovery but you're elite, so would still hit the bench hard on Monday. :blueheart:

Railing all weekend would impact a normal person's recovery but you're elite, so would still hit the bench hard on Monday. :blueheart:

My normal railing services provider is shut down for maintenance, so I am trying other things for the weekend.

Been spending a lot of time with model trains for some reason

Fixed that for you.

And basketball.

And darts.

Good to see you’re out of hibernation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back