Game Day Geelong Cats v North Melbourne, Round 21 - 19:25 AEST, Aug 10, 2019.

GEE v NM: Who will win?

• Geelong by 30+

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Geelong under 30pts

• North under 30pts

• North by 30+

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

North playing an ugly brand of footy to watch. Won’t win a game playing ultra defensive footy
Give credit to geelong. Their structure makes it really hard to beat their backline. Plus they are just better skilled. They are making us look 2nd rate - and game style being dictated by them. This isnt the gameplan we are trying to execute.

Wtf is wrong with you North Melbourne? Were playing so well and this...the two games tonight the losing team has only scored one goal in nearly 3 quarters. Bizarre.

I've only complained about the zeibel one mate get your facts straight. I'm just laughing at your crowd the most undereducated mob they are.
Oh I agree with the uneducated comment. Our supporters have no idea when it comes to football. They're either old or jumped on after 07.

Your mob are similar.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is James Brayshaw still the top dog at North? If so then why is he commentating on this game. Surely a conflict of interest and his delivery is so flat because North are so far behind. Him and Eddie ffs. AFL is an incestuous organisation. Rant over

Is James Brayshaw still the top dog at North? If so then why is he commentating on this game. Surely a conflict of interest and his delivery is so flat because North are so far behind. Him and Eddie ffs. AFL is an incestuous organisation. Rant over

Heard an under the breath "Jeeesus" from him (well, presumably it was him) after standard North rebounding moonball out of defence in the third.

If Geelong was in first half of the h&a form I'd be loving this performance. But in current form, it's a worry. Never mind any other theories, the Cats' form has dropped because they haven't been converting. It's really that simple and tonight hasn't given much time to fix it. This should have been an easy 12 goal win.

Back