Free Agency Stephen Coniglio

Where do you think he will play in 2020 and beyond?

• GWS

Votes: 61 12.1%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 179 35.4%
  • Carlton

Votes: 185 36.6%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 14 2.8%
  • West Coast

Votes: 27 5.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 7.9%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wishful thinking all round. Hawks keep there mouth shut and the only thing better at keeping there mouth shut then hawthorn is Coniglio.

He could have made up his mind but no one would know.

Last edited:

I reckon the Giants are on the cusp of missing their window, had a brilliant list for the last 4 seasons and haven't even played off in a GF. Leon Cameron and the medical staff have a lot to answer for.
Kelly, Whitfield, Hopper, Taranto, Caldwell, Hately, Daniels, Bonar, Himmelberg, Perryman, Finlayson, Williams, cumming, Taylor, Hill all under 25... with another 5 years from Greene, Haynes, Cameron, Kennedy.
All we’ve done is ensure our window is open for at least the next ten years.

Kelly, Whitfield, Hopper, Taranto, Caldwell, Hately, Daniels, Bonar, Himmelberg, Perryman, Finlayson, Williams, cumming, Taylor, Hill all under 25... with another 5 years from Greene, Haynes, Cameron, Kennedy.
Plus 3 or 4 first rounders this year.

You'll be ok mate.

All you need now is a semi-decent coach

This thread is seriously embarrassing.
People on both sides should be ashamed.
Cant believe I wasted 15 mins reading a c@ck measuring contest.
P;n d;cks all round

Seriously seriously embarrassing post by you. You've been on BigFooty for 10 years, you clicked on this thread........and expected what?

lol

Either the Blues ITK posters are talking rubbish because there trying to sell hope to the supporter base or they have received misleading info from their sources who aren't really ITK at all. Ask yourselves why has the Hawks shut up shop with the Cogs talk?. Last year at this point we were making it known publicly we were keen on Lynch, reason being we were not the favoured destination and we were trying to woo him before he made it public who he wanted to go to. There has been none of that this year. This is the way we operate when we know we have got a big fish. Blues fans need to get there head around it. You can rubbish what I'm saying all you like but I wouldn't be looking forward to 50 days time if I was you guys.

This is the worst argument I've ever heard.

Agree.
Ward out makes a huge difference

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Either the Blues ITK posters are talking rubbish because there trying to sell hope to the supporter base or they have received misleading info from their sources who aren't really ITK at all. Ask yourselves why has the Hawks shut up shop with the Cogs talk?. Last year at this point we were making it known publicly we were keen on Lynch, reason being we were not the favoured destination and we were trying to woo him before he made it public who he wanted to go to. There has been none of that this year. This is the way we operate when we know we have got a big fish. Blues fans need to get there head around it. You can rubbish what I'm saying all you like but I wouldn't be looking forward to 50 days time if I was you guys.
In all the years of the Bluemour thread never has there been 4 posters with proven track records come out in unison singing the same tune about 1 player and they aren't just saying we are a chance everyone of them has in their own way stated Coniglio to carlton is done. Most of them got the shits up with Bigfooty following the Shiel decision to join Essendon last year due to the backlash they got without ever locking him in so for them to go this hard it has to be a 99.99% lock IMO.

If it was just one of them maybe i'd buy your sell hope storyline, no way all of them are going to toilet their reputations for some false news.

Barrass70 is never wrong but ur allowed to think u have him. All a part of the fun. Don’t need to act like ur fan base is being nice about it tho. They have been acting like a bunch of dickheads ever since a Carlton rumour came up

He's still a GWS player. Why would any club be talking about him openly when they are still in the regular season and will be playing finals?

Your reasoning is pure stupid.

Yeah, Shiel be right. :D

In all the years of the Bluemour thread never has there been 4 posters with proven track records come out in unison singing the same tune about 1 player and they aren't just saying we are a chance everyone of them has in their own way stated Coniglio to carlton is done. Most of them got the s**ts up with Bigfooty following the Shiel decision to join Essendon last year due to the backlash they got without ever locking him in so for them to go this hard it has to be a 99.99% lock IMO.

If it was just one of them maybe i'd buy your sell hope storyline, no way all of them are going to toilet their reputations for some false news.
yep you keep believing your delusion if you want. Cogs hasn't decided.

Seems hawthorn is getting is doing significantly better with the topping up than geelong. Geelong is going after all of the oldies to squeeze another year out of their veteran before the cliff, which is dangerously close. Shaun Higgin and Jack steven 31 and 30 respective looks heading to the catteries. Just got to laugh, Hawthorn is getting better players via trade, A graders even but has a lot more lesser players and have like 8 players to replace in short time. The mitchell, omera and congnilio only means a very good centre square and not much elsewhere.

Spitting out names won't get you no where, GWS still is a team that have a lot of individual brilliance but isn't functioning very well against quality opponents (sometimes even against average opponent in adverse conditions). Your window has closed already. The high draft pick, the big names won't get you anywhere as at the end of the day, GWS is still a team with a bunch of good players and not a very good team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back