Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope if we give him a new contract he does a bit of growing up by the time it's over. Still a young man and has the opportunity to set himself up for life. I've watched him heaps at VFL and AFL level and I don't think i've seen a player show so many intances of low instensity and general disinterest as I see at times with him. Then he'll switch on and look a million bucks. Looks like he's potentially as disinterested off the field as well. Seems like pretty chilled character, does it really want it bad enough?

Well said mate.....agree 100%

Club must rate him Highly IF they are Willing to Put Up what he been Alleged to be Doing

I totally understand your concern Dave but players with ability always get treated differently.

It doesn’t help that we constantly have players f king up so Sier is just towing the party line IMO.

Hate to add fuel to the fire but he was at a Marcellin College function a week and a bit back and was spotted smoking and hitting the cans pretty heavily. No photos or any of that (I wouldn't post them if I had them anyways) but we were all a bit shocked.

Classic, a footballer I can identify with... I'm liking the guy even more now...

Reckon Wills has probably bought himself another year.
I’m not so sure. I’d have agreed if Sier had moved on, but now I’d say they’ll either delist him or try to find him a new home.

Club must rate him Highly IF they are Willing to Put Up what he been Alleged to be Doing
In all honesty, he wouldn't be the only player to play up a bit on weekends, it doesn't all get to the press, he was stupid because everyone on the Basketball team would've known who he was and someone gave him up, he is worth persisting with and he is still just a kid

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In all honesty, he wouldn't be the only player to play up a bit on weekends, it doesn't all get to the press, he was stupid because everyone on the Basketball team would've known who he was and someone gave him up, he is worth persisting with and he is still just a kid

But he has a Calf Injury apparently...........Dave’s concern is well directed in this instance.

He's taking the piss really, low care factor when it comes to his Footy career. Will never reach his potential until he gets some professionalism and hunger, which I'm guessing will never happen.

Was on the verge of getting delisted not long ago and it still hasn't clicked for him.

He's taking the piss really, low care factor when it comes to his Footy career. Will never reach his potential until he gets some professionalism and hunger, which I'm guessing will never happen.

Wss on the verge of getting delisted not long ago and it still hasn't clicked for him.
C'mon Kapaaaaaaaa, is it any worse than what Stephenson did? The club will deal with it, we have a flag to win this year which is way more important

Not denying that, it is a concern, just trying to humanise it a bit, be interesting to see what the club does now that he has just re-sighned

If he wasn’t injured I would agree with your take on humanising but he was/is and we are three weeks from finals.........his behaviour is unacceptable.......simple.

C'mon Kapaaaaaaaa, is it any worse than what Stephenson did? The club will deal with it, we have a flag to win this year which is way more important

Not being worse than Stevo is not a compliment... Both are incredibly stupid. This is up there with Jeremy Howe breaking his finger while secretly playing local cricket.

Our players seem to lie to the club a lot more than other clubs, or maybe they just get caught more often?

Waiting for Sier to use the dog excuse...

Hate to add fuel to the fire but he was at a Marcellin College function a week and a bit back and was spotted smoking and hitting the cans pretty heavily. No photos or any of that (I wouldn't post them if I had them anyways) but we were all a bit shocked.
Would love to know what Marcellin College function this was. As a person strongly involved in Marcellin College, I can confidently say I’ve never seen Brayden at a function, let alone drinking cans and punching darts. Happy to be proven wrong, but I highly doubt this being true.

If true it sums up his professionalism. It’s always been my knock on him, the desire and ability to reach the standard require of an AFL footballer.

Bucket loads of talent but only gets you so far. Here hoping I’m wrong. Which I usually am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back