Player Watch Brayden Sier (Delisted 2021)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m torn about this. I like the Bear, but at the same time, with the likes of Tyler Brown developing, our 2020 NGA prospect, and Nick Daicos in 2021 coming to us, it kind of feels like Sier could have been expendable for the right deal.
Nice problem to potentially have. I don't reckon a side can have too many pure mids developing and we're probably a couple short currently.

I’m torn about this. I like the Bear, but at the same time, with the likes of Tyler Brown developing, our 2020 NGA prospect, and Nick Daicos in 2021 coming to us, it kind of feels like Sier could have been expendable for the right deal.

With his poor form this season and the injuries he's had we would have received severe unders for him. He's shown that he is best 22 in a grand final team and the more senior games he plays and more he builds his tank he could become a major asset for us. Thrilled he's signed on.

Glad he’s staying with us.
Love the creative name he used.
Dumb as bat s**t though when we are trying to mount a finals assault and need as many bodies as we can with our current injuries.

I suspect no-one was offering the right deal. Everyone seemed keen for a bargain but that wasn't going to interest us.

Hate to add fuel to the fire but he was at a Marcellin College function a week and a bit back and was spotted smoking and hitting the cans pretty heavily. No photos or any of that (I wouldn't post them if I had them anyways) but we were all a bit shocked.

Hate to add fuel to the fire but he was at a Marcellin College function a week and a bit back and was spotted smoking and hitting the cans pretty heavily. No photos or any of that (I wouldn't post them if I had them anyways) but we were all a bit shocked.

I hope you’re not lying, but if true, regret giving him the extension already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The “Calf muscle” strikes again at Collingwood.

Your information doesn’t surprise by the way.

The smoking helps explain the rumours that he is a bad trainer, but on the other hand, if they can get him to stop smoking then he could become anything

Just don’t say he drinks a lot of tinnies on Instagram. Doesn’t go down well.

Lucky you didn’t add fuel to the fire

:straining:

It's pretty ordinary to wait to drop the story for the day he re-signs. Scum bags.
A great rule of life:

The media is not your friend.

I hope if we give him a new contract he does a bit of growing up by the time it's over. Still a young man and has the opportunity to set himself up for life. I've watched him heaps at VFL and AFL level and I don't think i've seen a player show so many intances of low instensity and general disinterest as I see at times with him. Then he'll switch on and look a million bucks. Looks like he's potentially as disinterested off the field as well. Seems like pretty chilled character, does it really want it bad enough?

I hope you’re not lying, but if true, regret giving him the extension already.
Worded my post poorly, I wasn't there but a bloke at work was and when he told us what he saw we were pretty disappointed.

I hope it isn't true also but this bloke doesn't bullshit and is as straight as they come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back