Autopsy Rd 22 The Teague Train Refuses To Derail - Blues by 10

Who played well for the Blues in Round 22 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Great win blues! Courageous work all day from Newman, Kreuzer and Cripps in particular. Always good to put those bottom feeders away.

Memo AFL - if you are really concerned about congestion, stop introducing new rules and get the umpires to actually use the rules that are already there FFS.

The boys demonstrated an unshakeable belief in the game plan, they are working for each other. Shepherds, blocks, smothers, tackles are the hallmarks of a team playing with trust.
I will admit to being very nervous until the final minute, was constantly thinking we were going to lose. i may need a stern talking to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need to change the title... Teague Train refuses to derail despite the umpires trying to rip up the tracks!

22 free kicks to the Aints against 14 for Carlton... with 3 of those coming in the last few minutes of the game!

Imagine how good footy will be when we stop butchering 70% of our chances in the forward half and the umpires take a break from trying to crucify us?

Terrific performance from all the old stagers in Kreuzer, Murphy, Daisy, Simmo and Levi.

Again, another positive sign for Teague's coaching that we were able to arrest the momentum and turn around a game that was starting to look dire.

And Jack could be anything. Can't wait to see him turn up next year a bit fitter, a bit stronger and with the belief gained from his performances in the second half of the year.

Great win blues! Courageous work all day from Newman, Kreuzer and Cripps in particular. Always good to put those bottom feeders away.

Memo AFL - if you are really concerned about congestion, stop introducing new rules and get the umpires to actually use the rules that are already there FFS.

Holding the ball and incorrect disposal been put in the shredder.

The boys demonstrated an unshakeable belief in the game plan, they are working for each other. Shepherds, blocks, smothers, tackles are the hallmarks of a team playing with trust.
I will admit to being very nervous until the final minute, was constantly thinking we were going to lose. i may need a stern talking to.

U had no idea it was a lock

LOB will have games like that too, some of our more negative and impatient fans need to understand that.
There is a difference in possibly being a 'foot soldier' to a player living up to their draft status. My criticism is with fans who pencil these players in as an integral part of some great resurgence. We need to keep some perspective as to where we are at.

Thought with all the changes made by both coaches, it told us a lot about each. Hope Saints appoint Ratts, he deserves it. However, given how many we had out, I was really happy with what Teague did today. Seemed to have a clear plan and everyone played their role, and understood it. Take out the shonky kicks for goal and it's a five goal win. So excited about trade period and next year....also beating the Pussies next week 👍

Been a few pages since I talked about it so here I go again. Took the risk, ran in front of his opponent and won the ball at half back, took his opponent on and ran up the ground. How many bounces? 3? 4? Hits DeLuca inside 50, straight in front. Game over!

Kade Simpson you superstar. Match winning play.

Back