Autopsy Rd 22 The Teague Train Refuses To Derail - Blues by 10

Who played well for the Blues in Round 22 vs the Saints?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What a great win!
Casboult,Kreuzer,Simpson,Murphy,Newman,Daisy were huge then players like McGovern,Harry,Dow,SOS were great as well. Well done boys a much deserved win with absolute bullshit one sided umpiring going against you but you put your heads down and got the result that Cripps,Daisy and Newy deserved! GO BLUES!

Nic Newman is our new Heath Scotland.

What a fabulous pick he had turned out to be. He went above and beyond and paid for his trade price on today's performance alone. He is more bulldogish than Winston Churchill !

What a recruit
How many millions and first rounders did he cost us again.....

Welcome back Paddy Dow, 19 disposals and a goal as a half forward. Tackled with intent too, love to see it.
Yeah was good. Few misplays but generally solid. His goal celebration said alot about his mindset. Should have been a big 'come on' but was more like 'about ******* time'

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kreuzer my best. Saints fans were all up pre game saying Marshall was a top 3 ruckman in the comp and top 20 odd player in the comp now.

Kreuzer monstered him.
No question.

Been a few pages since I talked about it so here I go again. Took the risk, ran in front of his opponent and won the ball at half back, took his opponent on and ran up the ground. How many bounces? 3? 4? Hits DeLuca inside 50, straight in front. Game over!

Kade Simpson you superstar. Match winning play.
Made up for a few dodgy kicks that hurt us alot

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Kreuzer huge, as was Levi, as was Daisy, as was Murph and a heap of others.

Newman getting knocked from pillar to post and still soldering on with important marks.

Time to go rabbiting now and get some inside/outside class to support this group.
Love those players committed to making circuit boards under duress.

Back