Game Day Richmond v Essendon Qualifying Final Punt Road Oval Saturday 31/8 2.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet none of them complained when Long did a Mr Floppy Ben Browne and went down like he was shot, and kicked a resultant goal.
Hope its at least looked at.
This one

Love that it was Long who flopped for the 50, then it was him that Towner buried, and him again when Moore caught him holding the ball for his goal in the last.

And that plastic tough guy #70 (McKenna) who spends the entire game pushing, shoving and scragging, gave away the free to Nank that turned the ball over when they had possession on the wing with a minute left.

Poetic justice.

Love that it was Long who flopped for the 50, then it was him that Towner buried, and him again when Moore caught him holding the ball for his goal in the last.

And that plastic tough guy #70 (McKenna) who spends the entire game pushing, shoving and scragging, gave away the free to Nank that turned the ball over when they had possession on the wing with a minute left.

Poetic justice.
The Karma bus hit him in the end

Just spent past hour reading from pg 16 (3qtr time).
Dramatic turnaround makes for great reading.
What a ******* amazing club.
Never say die Tigers!

Good win gents. That was the win of a quality side who found a way to win.

Just wanted to let you know that your new mod NaturalDisaster PM’d me to gloat but was too scared to post in our thread when I tagged him. I like plenty of you Tigers, especially the more brunchy supporters and quite frankly you are welcome in our forum as far as my opinion goes but I can’t understand how someone like Natural Disaster came to be a mod of your forum. I mean, WTF? Who’s idea was that?

Just wanted to let you know that your new mod NaturalDisaster PM’d me to gloat but was too scared to post in our thread when I tagged him. I like plenty of you Tigers, especially the more brunchy supporters and quite frankly you are welcome in our forum as far as my opinion goes but I can’t understand how someone like Natural Disaster came to be a mod of your forum. I mean, WTF? Who’s idea was that?
NaturalDisaster scared? Surely not.

Love you DERO :kissingheart:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We all have our crosses to bear

Lol natural disaster

The bombers board is one of the better ones to talk on, some good posters on there

Based on what? His exposed VFL form? Whats that, three games?

Come on.
Based on keeping a close eye on him last year and this year, and the fact that he is a far more well-rounded footballer than Butler, who at best is a finisher of others' work. Butler has been poor this year and was a non-factor for three quarters today. Pickett was one of the ones keeping us in it, then one of the major reasons we won.

Based on keeping a close eye on him last year and this year, and the fact that he is a far more well-rounded footballer than Butler, who at best is a finisher of others' work. Butler has been poor this year and was a non-factor for three quarters today. Pickett was one of the ones keeping us in it, then one of the major reasons we won.

But you just said they play different positions. You're comparing apples with oranges

Cracking game Mang. Your lot are a red hot chance for the double. Surely big Nank is straight back into the ones?
It will all depend on how Nank pulls up from the game. Groin soreness can be pretty chronic and rest is the only fix longer-term. If he pulls up well he’s in.

Plenty to be played out in this season though mate. I’m never all-in on confidence but they’re up and about at the moment.

Was a ripper game today - Bombers looked far too good for 3 quarters and should gain confidence even though the loss will have been hard to take.

Just spent past hour reading from pg 16 (3qtr time).
Dramatic turnaround makes for great reading.
What a ******* amazing club.
Never say die Tigers!
I was reading the thread while watching the game(entertaining read). Everyone was frustrated and I couldnt believe we were losing!

What a turnaround.

You’re still my favourite Essendon supporter

Remove this Banner Ad

Back