Game Day Collingwood v GWS Giants - Preliminary Finals — Sat 21 Sep, 4:35PM AEST, MCG

Who will Win?

• Collingwood by 30+ pts

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Collingwood 10-30

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • Collingwood by <10

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • GWS Giants by <10

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • GWS Giants by 10-30

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • GWS Giants by 30+

Votes: 11 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be worried if I was the tigers.

GWS have a s**tload of momentum behind them.
They’re a good side with a shit load of talent we have to be at our best to win

It's okay buddy, one day you'll come back to reality.
I mean I’ve discussed reality, you’ve (barely coherently) just said “no. U r. Rong.”

It’s okay mate. Everyone else has moved on and is talking about the game.

Adam Treloar:

I want to leave gws and I choose Collingwood over Richmond so I can win a flag 😂

Nek minut could be a two time premiership player at Richmond or at worst a premiership player for gws while pies have nothing. Good choice brah
Just like his coach when he left Brisbane to chase a flag and then missed out on 3.

They do not want to stuff up the score review next week. If the side on the wrong end gets beaten by under 6 points then you can guarantee it will go to court.
You’d have to think Gill sits down with them all and really drives it home that they are a chance of not just embarrassing the AFL on the biggest day, but creating a huge PR fallout if they stuff something up next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It’s blatantly obvious that the commentators and Ralph are really really pushing the ARC agenda here and going hard on the Collingwood bias agenda. Whether or not they should be saying it, it isn’t a great look.

As for the ARC? Steve Hocking has a hell of a lot to answer for. An absolute hell of a lot.
Yes how can the ARC not have the same vision as ch.7. A disaster there!

What happened to Brody Mihocek today. I rate this guy highly but only 2 possessions for game. Was he injured early??

Floreat Pica ran second today at Morphettville in race 1, it was either this week or next week - Collingwood was not going to win.

But the Giants without half of their midfield had a gutsy win, club defining really.

Questions must be asked of Buckley, big questions.
Settle down..

True, don't get me wrong GWS played well. Pies had all the advantages leading into the game.
Personally I have been playing down the runaway win that others expected the Pies to have - I still gave GWS a chance - you can read my posts yesterday to Richmond supporters prematurely talking about a Tigers v Pies GF.
Conditions suited GWS and they played well, tougher in the contest.
Shame that their 5 goal run in the 3rd that won them the game was helped by the 3 goals they scored from poor umpiring.
That's the problem - 3 goals from non calls is huge in a low scoring game when GWS had momentum.
Match should have been closer at 3/4 time.
I appreciate it would suck as a fan, I do feel for you (I still feel the pain of the great Lions 3peat team steamrolling the Swans out at Homebush in the last quarter of a PF)- but what were the 3 goals? The only one I can think of is Finlayson pushing off in a ruck contest, which was probably evened out by the Moore clear hold on Cameron running back to goal earlier (obvious on replay, and right in front of an umpire).

I didn't say it has no bearing, you seem to be the one who lacks any comprehension. Nuffies like you acting like the ENTIRE game hangs on ONE incorrect decision because it was more obvious is genuinely ******ed...

There are many incorrect decisions that throughout the game literally have huge impacts and ramifications within seconds, minutes that wouldn't have happened if not for the incorrect decision affecting it. They are every bit as much impactful as the big obvious ones that the lesser thinking seem to stay glued to.

We are talking about a goal review decision, something that has a direct effect on the scoreboard, and in the instance of the final score differential being a goal or under. I wasn't talking about anything else other than this.

Yes pies gave up 2 1st round picks for him

We get treloar we dont have a pick for rioli, we dont get prestia in 2016. A lot of other things dont fall in to place in that scenario either.

Back