Game Day Collingwood v GWS Giants - Preliminary Finals — Sat 21 Sep, 4:35PM AEST, MCG

Who will Win?

• Collingwood by 30+ pts

Votes: 35 27.1%
  • Collingwood 10-30

Votes: 48 37.2%
  • Collingwood by <10

Votes: 9 7.0%
  • GWS Giants by <10

Votes: 12 9.3%
  • GWS Giants by 10-30

Votes: 14 10.9%
  • GWS Giants by 30+

Votes: 11 8.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I reckon Collingwood were toasted when their feral supporters started their Ccooooollllllliiiiinnnnggggwwwooooddd chant 10 minutes into the first Quarter. Yes, the first quarter. Ha, ha, loved it. Go GWS
Oh well, I am still proud of my club and we should still be in the running for next year.
Thanks for your trolling today.
The only side in the 8 that didn't have a chance this year was Essendon.
Geelong, Brisbane and Pies played some good footy - made for an exciting finals series so far.
Enjoy getting your jollies over another sides win or loss.
It will be a while before your s**t list makes another run or plays a decent finals game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh well, I am still proud of my club and we should still be in the running for next year.
Thanks for your trolling today.
The only side in the 8 that didn't have a chance this year was Essendon.
Geelong, Brisbane and Pies played some good footy - made for an exciting finals series so far.
Enjoy getting your jollies over another sides win or loss.
It will be a while before your s**t list makes another run or plays a decent finals game.

Ah mate, surely you can see the embarrasment but laughter when the Collingwood supporters go the early crow 10 minutes into the game. ccccooollliiiinnngggwwwwooooobbbleeeess. How embarrassing

Nothing against Collingwood, but the just result. Huge for footy in NSW

Gonna be a strange build up next week. I was really looking forward to a Richmond V Collingwood GF. But now that your there I hope the Giants win and give it to those cocky Tiger fans!

Surely if Richmond are gonna bring a player in because of injury then it would have to be stack for sure

Back