Who is more cooked, Joel Selwood or Jack Gunston?

Who is more cooked

• Joel Selwood

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Jack Gunston

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Gunston was rated #4 among key forwards in AFL Player Ratings this season. ;)

Untitled-1.jpg

Jack Gunston was rated #4 among key forwards in AFL Player Ratings this season. ;)

Untitled-1.jpg

Any list with tubby porkins as #1 has zero credibility, even down hill skiers like Breust and Tippa made the small forward list. Try again m7

#threadfail

Sookwood is more cooked than
dlcm4nyr5axnbonzbsde.jpg

Gunston hasn't even thawed out of the freezer as yet. Still plenty of life in him

gunston was terrible this year, haven’t seen someone look more lost on a footy field since Karmichael Hunt last played

Untitled-1.jpg
Very impressive given he was rated #42 for actual goals

Very impressive given he was rated #42 for actual goals
That'd be because he's spending as much time in defense as attack these days. No I don't know why either, ask Clarko.

Both front runners for 2020 played on one too many seasons for me, cooked.

discuss

Joel Selwood did more in the first year of his career than your disgraced club have in 20 years. If nobody tagged him (like nobody tags Essendon) then he'd still be a top 5 player

Jack Gunston would be an average player at most other clubs.I noticed he was ranked 310th in the league for average tackles per game this year.
Selwood is banged up and slow and his staging for frees is a black mark on his career.
It would be appropriate if both retired next year but they wont because they are greedy for money.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jack Gunston would be an average player at most other clubs.I noticed he was ranked 310th in the league for average tackles per game this year.
Selwood is banged up and slow and his staging for frees is a black mark on his career.
It would be appropriate if both retired next year but they wont because they are greedy for money.

Perfect summary. Well said m9

Back