Official Team Thread West Coast Whales - T20 CHAMPIONS! ALMOST ODI AND TEST CHAMPS!

Remove this Banner Ad

boncer is an enigma.
I reckon it's my good looks and brilliant personality! Or it could be my batting spot...

Either way, he'll get over it when we crush the competition to dust!!!

Sorry I havent been around much (or at all?)

RL in Northern Antarctica keeps getting in the way

Whale oil be fooked - we're doing ok hey? T20 cjhamps!

Perfect set of ODI results for us, barring that we narrowly missed out on a BP. Win next game and we finish top, lose and we finish second or third.

Agreed, let's get a bit of chat going. A great win in the recent one-dayer and a very strong win in the test over the Bounders. Some excellent performances in there and overall a really good team effort.

Let's keep it going for the next round which will be the last one before finals!! :thumbsu:

Go Whales!! :thumbsu:

Just win both games. We do that and we'll be the minor premiers for all three comps. Lose the OD game and we can drop to 3rd. Lose the test, I think we still finish on top (we'll be on about 55 points)

Just win both games. We do that and we'll be the minor premiers for all three comps. Lose the OD game and we can drop to 3rd. Lose the test, I think we still finish on top (we'll be on about 55 points)
Actually apparently the team in 3rd also ****ed up with their team sheet this week so we can't move outside the top 2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We don't post here?

Been out in RL.

LOTS on... Had a BCC cut off scalp in 2 surgeries over 2 months. Allgood.

Skin graft on scalp ... Have my own blowhole :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back