Official Team Thread West Coast Whales - T20 CHAMPIONS! ALMOST ODI AND TEST CHAMPS!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mostly the season begins now because we’re heading into peak cricket season.
The iBeng red card thing happened long after we’d laid out the framework for this season.

I realise that the cricket season is starting to become busy with the test matches beginning however I still feel the start of the new test and one-day seasons should be in about five weeks or so, once the Christmas/New Year break has passed.

The enthusiasm around the league is very good and is something that should be encouraged but I feel the move towards the new seasons has been rushed somewhat.

Super cool, for those of you who don’t know TIF he’s one of the best on BF :thumbsu:
giphy.gif

Hey Whales! Cheers for having me, stoked to join the reigning champs and looking forward to 'getting some runs on the board' :oops:

Hey Whales! Cheers for having me, stoked to join the reigning champs and looking forward to 'getting some runs on the board' :oops:
This guy needs a little hat!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have returned!

Welcome to the new faces! Will sort out what's happening with the T20 awards asap and confirm our list going into the ODIs!
Good. Now submit our squad.

Currently it is:

Van_Dyke - RH Pure Batter - Legspin
Firestarter - RH Pure Batter - Medium
JT_the_Man - RH Pure Batter - Legspin
Karnezis_13 - RH Pure Batter - Off Spin
boncer34 - LH Pure Batter - Medium
iBeng(C) - RH Pure Batter - Fast-Medium

Kirkswan - LH Keeper

TheInjuryFactory - LH Bowling All Rounder - SLA

Shermy - RH Pure AR - Medium
fitzroybowiedog - RH Pure AR - Fast-Medium

Smartys Power - RH Pure Bowler - Fast-Medium
Quadzilla - RH Pure Bowler - Off Spin
eth-dog - LH Pure Bowler - Fast-Medium

Ljp86 - RH Pure Bowler - Fast
Wooshette - RH Pure Bowler - Leg Spin

Changes include myself going to Pure Batsman and Quadzilla and eth-dog changing to Pure Bowlers for the ODI season.

Last edited:
I retired like 4 seasons ago.

I also came back like 4 seasons ago.
Come back to the Demons baby
Currently it is:

Van_Dyke - RH Pure Batter - Legspin
Firestarter - RH Pure Batter - Medium
JT_the_Man - RH Pure Batter - Legspin
Karnezis_13 - RH Pure Batter - Off Spin
boncer34 - LH Pure Batter - Medium
iBeng(C) - RH Pure Batter - Fast-Medium

Kirkswan - LH Keeper

TheInjuryFactory - LH Bowling All Rounder - SLA

Shermy - RH Pure AR - Medium
fitzroybowiedog - RH Pure AR - Fast-Medium

Smartys Power - RH Pure Bowler - Fast-Medium
Quadzilla - RH Pure Bowler - Off Spin
eth-dog - LH Pure Bowler - Fast-Medium

Ljp86 - RH Pure Bowler - Fast
Wooshette - RH Pure Bowler - Leg Spin

Changes include myself going to Pure Batsman and Quadzilla and eth-dog changing to Pure Bowlers for the ODI season.
given we have ODIs and Tests running concurrently, if we need to I’m happy to not play ODIs so everyone gets a crack

What are the chances of getting me in the GF side?
do you really want to play another GF against the Furies, we know how that went for you last time

Morning all,

Welcome to the Whales Smartys Power, boncer34 and TheInjuryFactory! You've picked a really cool team!

Sorry I missed the first round, RLs being a bit of a bitch atm, so getting on here's a bit hit and miss... :disappointed: I'm hoping to put in a solid effort over the next few days! :) Maybe a 70+ in the one dayer at #4 and a maiden ton in the test at #5... would look good on my resume, don't ya think??? :D:thumbsu:

Morning all,

Welcome to the Whales Smartys Power, boncer34 and TheInjuryFactory! You've picked a really cool team!

Sorry I missed the first round, RLs being a bit of a bitch atm, so getting on here's a bit hit and miss... :disappointed: I'm hoping to put in a solid effort over the next few days! :) Maybe a 70+ in the one dayer at #4 and a maiden ton in the test at #5... would look good on my resume, don't ya think??? :D:thumbsu:
Don't talk to me

Remove this Banner Ad

Back