Discussion Bushfire Relief 'State of Origin' Game Jumper Concepts & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

I only just found out it’s a double header. Could this mean possibly cotton on will supply the guernseys? Could we be seeing this logo on the guernseys also? B261C6E4-0B9C-4F2B-9373-0CAA96DA6EBF.jpeg

I only just found out it’s a double header. Could this mean possibly cotton on will supply the guernseys? Could we be seeing this logo on the guernseys also?View attachment 809259
The only five brands I would assume could do it would be:

ISC (International Rules, AFLX, Does the Allies U18 too, Maccas Kick to Kick)
Under Armour (AFL U18 Academy & Draft)
Seekem (EJ Whitten Legends Game)
Cotton On (Whole League Partner for AFLW)
Puma (Nab League Whole League Partner as well and if TLA is involved then this is a major chance)

AFLW will wear their usual Cotton jumpers, but probably have the charity relief logo stuck on top of the usual AFLW logo.

Don't see this having any impact on the men's game.

Received our answer:

Thanks for getting in touch, there will be a limited amount of guernseys produced for the game that will be available for purchase both at the game and online via the AFL Store in the week leading up to the game - further details will be released following the launch of the two teams guernsey designs in the coming weeks.

Received our answer:

Thanks for getting in touch, there will be a limited amount of guernseys produced for the game that will be available for purchase both at the game and online via the AFL Store in the week leading up to the game - further details will be released following the launch of the two teams guernsey designs in the coming weeks.
thanks for sharing this

Received our answer:

Can't wait for the AFL to ask for like $160 per guernsey.

I wouldn't expect them to be more than $110 like most are priced at AFL Store.
Yeh, but one of guernsey, limited numbers made, high demand, charity to be made, expect them to be higher than the usual $110.

Are proceeds from the jumper going to the Bushfires? Or was their $2.5 million contribution the only thing?
I have no idea, but I'd assume some portion of sales would go towards a charity of some sort.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

15f5f938bd4a02cbd1dc06366146ac68.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back